Roblox Egg Hunt?!?

This video was published yesterday

new shitty rthro package yay!

1 Like

surely guys this will not be another dev hunt guys surely this will be like 2018

no way bro :skull:.

Roblox’s finally reedeming itself? no way, we gotta keep expectations low, we don’t know if it is a real egg hunt.

egg hunt please save me egg hunt

1 Like

Dev hunts are ok as long as the games chosen aren’t garbage.

The first few dev hunts roblox did weren’t bad lol, the metaverse event gave them a bad name.

Am I the only one who likes dev hunts? Yeah, I’d prefer something like The Great Yolktales (and good god not the one that came before it), but a dev hunt isn’t going to make me hate an event.

just pray that we get good Dev Hunt games and then it’s good.
Something that isn’t too grindy, atleast.

Oh right. Didn’t one of the Metaverse Champions games force you to play 6 hours of the game or something like that to even get to the event?

there was something like that? i forgot.

I’m also somewhat fond of dev hunts as well. Only problems i’d really have with it would be the eggs you have to grind for and how large scale hunts tend to take up a bunch of space in the “Continue” spot back at the home page.

cant wait to be forced to play [EGG HUNT] SKIBIDI SIGMA DEFENSE to get an egg

perf rizzes his inner edging to awaken the ohio’d kai cenat from deepwoken blox fruit lankybox skibidi and transforms to his alpha sigma mew from toilet gronkler fortnite demon forme

13 Likes

death isn’t enough, he needs to be erased from memory.

block button aint enough im gonna reach into the screen and kill this mf myself

The implication that your vocabulary includes all these terms is deeply concerning

Yeah its going to be absolute kaka. I’ll be suprised if its going to be atleast decent

I know AO isn’t going to be in the egg hunt, but if it was, I want to see Revon turned into the cluckin’ Humpty Dumpty egg from the worst egg hunt out there (2017)

2 Likes

yes, maybe!