Roblox Game Sharing Party

My happiness is immeasurable and my day is made

Achievement gained: You fucking did something good in your life

:moyai:

No, it’s okay, I won’t cry. Stay strong.

1 Like

Guess what? You’re not even following me! Me calling you cool was technically unplanned! Because you don’t follow me! You know what this means? You’re not just cool, you’re amazing!

1 Like

LETSGO

I should probably work on my story

Because I talked big about it but I ran out of ideas even though I’m already working on something

But enjoy your moment cryo

1 Like

OK one last thing before I dissapear into darkness tonight…

Remember how you said you didn’t have any likes left from my need help important-ish post?

Well guess what? I bet you have at least one left. Go do it man. It’s all yours. Like the reply.

It’s destiny. Any guess what?! I WAS REPLYING TO YOU!!!

Just a chill nice looking game I guess?:

Both these games have nice soundtracks also

Finally, someone else who likes space sailors

1 Like

Hypermutation or Minus Descendance (made by same people) are pretty good

Hypermutation is a buggy mess tho and abandoned but it was like a demo to a bullet hell/ shoot em up kind of game (can’t think of anything else) where you have to choose a spaceship too shoot enemy ships

Minus descendance is a maze horror game where you get a group of people to go down floors, do maze, push buttons, return to the elevator, and also don’t die (there are monsters)

consider the alternatives:

free, with dozens of well-made community maps and four classics, easier to run than most Roblox games

godly, hundreds of hours worth of content, only about 20 bucks, hundreds of hours of top-tier community maps, can run on most systems with a decent graphics card

why are people still playin these Roblox zombies clones in 2021 !!!

most CoD games suck but the zombies games are always a certified win for being damn good.

might need to go to the fandom to get started (go to controls or you will be an idiot and everyone will hate on you. Don’t repeat my mistakes)

1 Like

Never heard of such fascinating game

Yes

:frcryin:

come on man you gotta let it go, it’s just a burning memory now

1 Like

Quick someone get editing!

Stupid fun, that’s it

Was this shared already? Eh.

I wouldn’t call this a good game TBH, but I like it. If you want a clearly instruction on how to play, go to the discord. The devs are currently busy with life, but they are trying to do something big.