Roblox is Doing it Again

Why is it so hard for companies to just be decent…like seriously I have never run a company before but it cant be that hard to make decent choices. Roblox making stupid decisions, trying to make their kid platform 18+ and a dating website and then i see this happen.

Man i miss the good old days where I could get tickets and then get robux for free, play good and well made games filled with passion. Like ever since simulator games started making it big roblox has just been going downhill its so frigged up.

4 Likes

they have to make money and have investors, that’s basically it

also pretty sure they reverted this decision already, tho imma have to look for that rq

Then just make good company choices. Apologies for my rant btw just fed up with this dumb platform

Also people aren’t as competent as they like to think

if a person thinks they’re competent they’re either really good at what they do or they’re really really stupid.
there is no inbetween.

What you said is pretty true but I hate people who unironically say this in situations where there is definitely an in-between.
Also to quote my favorite mole-creature-guy:
“When ya don’t care ‘bout somethin’, ya “couldn’t care less.” If ya “could care less,” that means ya still care.”
“It ain’t that tough. “Couldn’t care” means ya don’t care. Stop carin’ 'bout stuff ya don’t care 'bout!”

1 Like

The amount of greed with companies like this. The Unity pricing was unexpected for sure and completely destroyed their whole engine. Now Roblox is threatening to absolutely destroy most games on the platform because they want even more money from developers and players.

Look at that plummet

Arguably as bad of an idea as turning Roblox into a dating app

what happend to roblox on the 23rd of August?

I might be wrong but that could’ve been their whole “we own everything moment” but that was probably later in the year.

roblox is literally killing itself. In the past year its stocks have gone down -26%

Unity following in Roblox footsteps :pray:

3 Likes

those fucking “AI outfit” and roleplaying games are gonna fucking die

RIP TO
Atf wintertide
Robloxian highschool (who even uses this shit)
literally most roblox games

what is with big companies and making absolutely horrible decisions. First off, the obvious every AAA game getting released half finished and as a buggy mess, usually for a quick cash grab. And then Unity killing literally EVERY beloved indie game and any upcoming games in the future (Outer Wilds, Hollow Knight/Silksong, Rain World, almost every popular indie game was made in Unity), and also Roblox continuing to make horrible decisions for, once again, quick cash grabs that in reality just lose them so much money and kill off every game on its platform.

1 Like

Most of the time, it boils down to incompetence, greed, or both.

It’s always both.

not to be that guy but i really miss old roblox

1 Like

With changes like this happening recently I can certainly see why