Roblox tweeted about Arcane Odyssey

All though, most of these twitter AO people honestly sound like people who completely judge the game without doing any research on it whatsoever, this is a major thing and the number of kids arguing in the twitter post. This honestly gives me a larger urge to kill randoms in AO just because they’re kids, they are straight judging and being annoying half of their time on twitter saying “This game is literally a copy of sea of thieves” or “UNBAN ME PLEASE VETEX IDK WHY I"M AN OG PLEASE VETEX” and “bro this is a shit re-make you should’ve continued AA”, like literally…

2 Likes

The fact that ppl were calling it a sea of thieves copy after a picture of one boat is funny

Now that crap gets annoying :skull:
That one user who says “AO is a copy of deepwoken” after looking at an entire ocean

ah balls i’m going to have to remake “CAPTAIN! LOOOOOK!!!” in AO

1 Like

lol imagine being one of those uneducated people complaining without having played aa in 2017

Yes, simply yes

Bro and this is why im probably gonna use twitter to show off my art n give support to other artists
not to cry about a game with boats being a copy of another game with boats simply because of having boats

the problem is that roblox only mentioned the ships for whatever reason so people are gonna assume it’s a game about nothing but cool ships, like yeah the ships are cool but the magic and the story is the draw of the game so hopefully they can tweet again on release and mention those

1 Like

and treasure charts and the wind system thingy and cargo trading (sort of, its more of a turbulent seas thing than a SoT thing but eh)

people who dont know much about the game or the past games either could also be associating the sea monsters or whatever tf they’re being called with krakens and megaladons in SoT, but that doesnt really justify them being ignorant and not looking further into the game other than some surface level features that are shown in tweets

pretty sure vetex has said somewhere that ao’s sailing section (or boat features, whatever you wanna call it) is partially inspired by SoT along with some other games, and even if he hasn’t, it’s glaringly obvious that some features are inspired by it

ironic.

1 Like

Especially since majority of features and sneaks in the last few months have been mostly sea based. Most ppl that scroll through his page for a few secs will probably be like “oh, so it’s a pirate/sailing game”

Arcane Odyssey is a copy of Sea of Thieves change my mind (you can’t I’m a Twitter user)

Bro WoM hit 30k+ when WoN was still the focus of development

One more thing before I leave this post if AO comes out we’re about to see literal AO animations and people flexing. :stare:

1 Like

Well it is a copy there is water just like sea pf thieves

Tbh its j how it is no one can be asked to look into it since they dont care ab it

P sure this was based off assassin’s creed but I might be wrong

Omg SOT copied AA (had white eyes and kraken first) :scream: !!!

uuh… wheres the destroyable part from?

1 Like

I made it the fuck up!