Roblox tweeted about Arcane Odyssey

It was revealed to him in a dream

1 Like

damn i actually forgot about treasure charts being a thing completely in creed games, although how the system is in AO is more similar to SoT than the creed games (idk about the modern games tho, maybe their treasure chart system is similar, I only really know of like black flags system)

1 Like

The treasure chart feature was inspired by SoT, but other aspects of the game were inspired by AC

Fluect also said that lmao

and deepwoken

time to out myself as stupid for the 7th time

Yeah, he said that the treasure chart system and wind sailing was inspired by SoT

Bro kid didn’t just get banned but got terminated. I am surprised I made it this far with a 5 year old account

Tbh I think of it more as a Zelda clone more . My opinion tho. Tho it ain’t a Zelda clone of I had to say it was a clone I would say zelda

3 Likes

idk why the dude was trying to defend wom like honestly its just borderline unbearable with the lag and ao has way more stuff and looks a lot nicer

based

yes i understand the nostalgia value, but come on you are basically getting an overall upgrade, ya hate boats or something?
this is directed torwards the tweet

Whos that

How’d i forget

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.