Roblox. w h a t

roblox proves itself to be the embodiment of bad corporate decisions by the second

I might be typing on this thread too much but just to get it out there because Iā€™m genuinely confused on peopleā€™s thoughts on this specific case(Roblox still is dumb tho)

People commenting due realize that the amount the plaintiff sues for isnā€™t just pulled out of their ass.

The amount of money is suppose to be made to accurately display the money/potential money that the plaintiff had lost, this isnā€™t like roblox suing little timmy either, this guy has committed actual (I clarify by actual in this case to mean objectively amoral unlike a lot of other corporate cases of suing little timmy)

Good, still doesnā€™t give him the right to
ā€œattempting to upload a nude image of himself with only a lampshade covering his genitalsā€ and ā€œattempting to upload a sex gameā€ on roblox(A kidā€™s platform).

Not gonna call him a hypocrite and pedo butttt I am gonna think that

[Nature of The Action 2d](Not a lawyer, idk how to cite lawsuits so I just gave the section and part where this is claimed)

3 Likes

100% agreed, I get the feeling a lot of people defending him havenā€™t read the court case

Now I didnā€™t watch the video so I dunno what the actual defending points given are, but the evidence presented by ROBLOXā€™s lawyer in the court case is pretty damning. I mean there is a lot of stuff that can easily be punished, so even if the terrorist thing is wrong thatā€™s just one thing

And while the $1.65 million may seem high, itā€™s stated in the court case that $150k+ was the actual amount for damages, while the other $1.5 million was punitive and exemplary (and for all the legal fees and whatnot). Basically meaning that a majority of that $1.65 mil is intended to punish the dude for his repeated actions and serve as an example

Iā€™ve never watched this dude but from what it seems like he has a big following, most likely a majority being kids who are probably pretty impressionable. In doing this, Roblox is using him as an example to everybody, esp big youtubers, saying to not do anything stupid like this or there will be consequences beyond getting banned

I ainā€™t no lawyer and I definitely donā€™t trust corporations, but why are people defending him? Genuinely curious cause Iā€™ve never watched him but from the legal court case, he does not seem like a very upstanding individual, ESPECIALLY given the audience he has. I mean Iā€™ll try and keep an open mind given that, again, Iā€™ve never actually watched him, butā€¦

3 Likes

Heā€™s Agmar+RB1+Yoruh combined tbh

1 Like

God damn roblox wants this motherfucker dead LMAO

guys Level is valid

mans did some shit and now heā€™s gonna pay for it

This entire thing is honestly idiotic and a waste of resources on Robloxā€™s end. Seriously, even if you donā€™t like Ruben, this is such a nuts thing to do.

1 Like

Also BTW: