Robobitch High School

So uh…
@BNTarwarn here is your cast:

Robobitch High School

Puppet King - The school shooter

Dark Arts Society - The Bullies

Magic Council - The Teacher Pets

Eris - The Drug Dealer who was once in the School

Arielle - Student Council President, has a secret desire to go on a crusade. Has a bad habit of occasionally beating someone up brutally.

Adrian - Somewhat-reformed thief, still trying to control his kleptomania. Has cancer.

Adiela - Tries to be popular but isn’t really, spends her time sucking up to people more popular than she is. Is known almost universally as a gold-digger.

Jin - The girl who sits in the back of the class with a space of 3 desks between her and the nearest classmate.
Keeps knives in her pockets. Not even the teacher is brave enough to talk to her.

Silas Banks (ghost) - Everyone’s least favorite history teacher. Will ramble on and on about “the good old days”.

Apolo Rust - The class clown. Is surprisingly amazing at just about everything.

Rosalyn Marshall - The jock, strong af, brave af, unfazed by just about everything. Believes she has to protect the smol squishy ones.

Arsen Azure - A favorite among many, he’s quite popular, but people keep on insisting to create fanart of him… but genderbent.

Yu-Ri - The transfer student, she recently came from a different country. Is naturally talented at everything, but very inexperienced in life.

Ryu - The emo kid in the back, most people avoid him, but he has a certain charisma.

Cullen Gold - The nerdy guy with a heart of gold. Scared of everything, brave enough to stand up for others. Comes from a rich family.

Michael Salore - Another guy from a rich family, his parents work for a biotech company. Sells shady drugs that boost physical performance.

Kaito Hayashi - The Japanese kid who sits in the front. He skipped a year so he’s younger than everyone else. On just about everyone’s “smol, must protecc” list.
His da believes in the old samurai ways, and he owns a katana, which everyone thinks is cool. Likes to read Le Morte d’Arthur.

Solomon Marshall - Holy crap this guy is huge. He can’t speak, but isn’t afraid to say his mind via ASL or writing. No one messes with him, but he’s a little arrogant.

Dan Galleon - The woodshop/engineering/robotics teacher, he’s well loved and can make just about everything. Also enormous.
Some suspect he’s related to Solomon, even though they look nothing alike (besides size).

Aron - He was born and raised in a different country, but moved here as a refugee some years ago.
Carries a large knife under his clothes, but doesn’t get into fights because he’s afraid of hurting others.

Artemis Salore - The victim of abuse some years ago, she’s recovering now. A traumatized kid who’s often in the counseling office.
Everyone tries to be nice to her, especially after she once forced the school bullies (DAS) away from Arsen, who has a well-reciprocated crush on her.

King Arthur Pendragon - The school principal. He’s a legend, and his career has ranged through politics and the military, but now he’s taken teaching to heart.
Young and fearless, he cares deeply for his students. Kaito is his protégée, who he foresees going down the path that he once did.

Kaye Silver - A generally misunderstood guy who keeps to himself. Once accidentally killed a bully, which is why most people don’t talk to him.

Aritz Booth - The smart science kid, he’s traveled the world and is friends with Dan Galleon.
Once made nitroglycerine and put it in the school science fair, a prank which made him legendary among his peers.

Gabriella Silver - An underestimated guy who succeeds in most things he tries. Once singlehandedly held off a dozen bullies.

Rose Barion - A girl who recently entered the school. Likes destroying things, a habit which has gotten her into some trouble.

Stein Banks - The cafeteria worker, he seems almost always half-dead, despite countless students’ attempts to cheer him up.
Once threw a spoon across the entire cafeteria, knocking a bully out in order to stop them from stealing another kid’s lunch money. Respected by most of the students.

Gale Anchor - The undoubted coolest kid in the school. Spends his time on the roof watching the weather, rain or shine.

Aster Lamina - Arielle’s very distant relative, he is an emo kid who nearly killed himself to stop a bully once. Has a lot of cats.
His mother is dead and his father and sister are in another country, seeking a cure for her illness.

Garret Ketch - The little guy, he’s Mr. Ketch, the P.E. teacher’s kid. Collects the P.E. equipment every day.
Everyone likes him because he’s smol and squishy. Refuses to take off his hat, ever.

Dave Marshall - School security guard. He has a dark sense of humor and and is scary af. No one messes with him, unless he isn’t around.

Jack Grey - A guy who is always trying to get better. Dyed teal hair. Considered slightly ridiculous by most.

Jesse - That one senior that just sits in the back and does weed and has been held back

Well if anyone wants to meet these characters hop right on over to @Robotstics’s rp server, the link to which can be found in any of these posts:
Are you bored? Want to rp?
Robotstic's RP Server
Forest of Mystery (ACCEPTING AGAIN)
Forest of Mystery (currently accepting submissions!)

4 Likes

Lmao I joined the server but have yet to come up with a description + pfp for my oc Gunther Crest

Right forgot to mention all these characters come from the trello, which I will link here:

And once you do you sure as hell better DM it to me.

ty for inclusion tho

I used every character, even those who haven’t even done anything and even the guy in pending.

I did not use the archived characters for multiple reasons.

Also have to give credit to @GaryTheMailman for the first four, and to @anon38832104 for the last one.

AYO MY CHARACTER A SAVAGE LES GO (Oh wait i’m guessing that bully is Seb.)

just discovered this, can someone please explain?

High school rp,people got different things for their characters, That’s all I know

So uh basically @Kxks is unfortunately wrong.

BNT had a random idea to make a high school wom thing
Gary said
And I was like Imma make one for everyone else.

Gale Anchor definitely is the coolest

Also
Yu-Ri :flushed:

so is magic…in this?

is this a magic school? :fr:

You’re hitting on the fox girl.

1 Like

I just said it’s BNT’s random idea I expanded on.

welp if it’s random then lets just throw in random magi-

then it’d turn into my hero academia-

hm

Wait what did I ever contribute

Oh…that’s not me…

oops wrong ping then lol

I am still greatly interested in whatever the hell this is