[🪻] - Rope

A girl wakes up one day on the edge of a lake with no idea who she is, or what she’s been through.

Though this category is usually used several times, I’m posting this series on a separate website for convenience and for it not to be forum-only. Therefore, it will be links posted on this topic as a thread, whenever I finish a new chapter. You can comment on this thread if you want though.

Note that there is no release schedule and that the script for the story is finished. I’m just writing it, and it’s been in the works for months. It’ll probably end up somewhat mediocre, but I’ve had fun so far. Enjoy, I suppose.

Link

5 Likes

Prologue

Chapter One - The Void

Get cryonicaled.

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply but what does this mean I am not a verb :sob:

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Sorry for the break, I was revising some things, playing video games, and I will also, I believe, need to re-post some of these links. Chapter two is almost finished, it will be around 15-16 pages (Chapter one was intended to be shorter than a normal chapter).

Thanks to everyone for the patience.

Glad to see you still writing and going at it, great job brother we don’t have enough writers like you :muscle:

(He made a Minecraft house it looks cool)

Second chapter released. Too lazy rn to put a link. The formatting is weird because google docs does not translate its formatting over to anything correctly.

1 Like

ur a great writer

sorry I just knew i had the opportunity