Rough idea for a V/M/*S* Savant. How can it be improved?

This is coming from somebody who doesn’t play on this file often and is assuming there will be at least three Spirit Weapons with Old Weapon skill requirements when they release.

Stat spread is 52 Vitality, 90 Magic, and 130 Strength. Current fighting styles are Thermo Fist and Cannon Fist. Magic is Wood.

How much health is the vitality giving you? Cause if its not much you might want some more agility if you’re going to be that soft. Also depends on how good regeneration is which I wouldn’t know

Hmm, only 208 extra health. Might need to put some defense on it.

That reminds me, is Regeneration still bugged?

I think so, but I’m not sure to what degree right now, may or may not be semi-functional I’m not sure

can’t comprehend what’s happening too complex

19 intensity is too small to do anything, try and change that to another stat.

45 piercing is also pretty miniscule and would likely be better in another stat.

Regen is kinda random, and I’m not sure about trying to predict a build for a future update. I’d probably drop the oracle armor if you don’t have enough vitality to get full efficiency out of them.

Basically, consolidate your stats so your effective power is actually useful (it’s already kinda low anyways, esp. when you have full exotic scrolls), and oracle stuff is questionable.

1 Like

Honestly, I didn’t think of or care about Intensity. Outside of my Light/Crystal Paladin, Intensity is always a stat I get as a side effect of using gear I actually give a piss about.

Damn, surprised to see another light/crystal Paladin.

honestly the oracle and regen is probably gonna do nothing for you

not being a savant
but i’d say up the defense slightly, it’s definitely not enough imo

Came up with this looking at suggestions. Does anybody know if it’s worth replacing the Argos helmet and Cernyx faulds for something that can have modifiers? I want to replace them with something like that, but I can’t think of any that have their stats and are normal items.

By going warlock lol

Also got this, but with the stats given as a side-effect instead of intentionally being there, I feel like showing this to a PvPer would give them Salmonella.

i said slightly you didnt have to put 500+ on

1 Like

Please consolidate your stats. If an item gives a stat you don’t like, then just don’t use it at all. It’s not worth the wasted EP.

Also, this is full blasted. Good luck trying to grind for a build like this.

Tried to cook up something that was way simpler (only wood magic required, attack speed and agility are centralized to two items) and way lighter on the grind.

The powerful/armored enchants and the blasted/frozen enchants can be changed to your liking (Your power:defense ratio is your choice). But I would suggest centralizing a lot of your power into the arcsphere.

Btw, using the shroud with Brisk gives 1 more attack speed than carina accessory with Hasty. Not sure why since they should be the same efficiency.

Aren’t efficiency points just an arbitrary measure of a build’s overall stats? How do you “waste” them?

By using very low investment on logarithmic stats (does nothing).
Specially talking about your build’s pierce and resistance (they give a proper difference at 90+ investment). 37 intensity gives 1 extra tick of bleeding, so I won’t commentate on that.
It’d be more efficient to replace Cannon Fist boots with Wood Arcmancer.

1 Like

O h .

I think of EP as the total power and stats of your build. While you can’t definitively say whether 30 attack size is better than 30 attack speed or 8 power, you can convert it all to one stat (power) using the ratios of the amounts given in game and then compare which number is bigger.

Basically higher EP = Higher total stats = good

You’re wasting EP by throwing it on stats that basically don’t matter.