Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

Honestly, ive been wanting to make a doodle thread since 2021, boy… It took me 2 FLIPPIN years to finally have the balls to make one! :frsleepin:

I’ll be post my sketch dump here that probably ( WONT) be uploaded in the art topic. I’ll put it down here. Thank you and enjoy as always :+1:

lots of love, Ruby Maximinius (thats meeee)

47 Likes

“You know, i always wondered what it’ll be like to have a friend”

Iris, ill be ur gal pal any day! Do your hair, go shopping, etc

22 Likes

Iris and morden relaxing together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(I know why ur blushing morden, just saying :smirk:)

20 Likes

Nostalgic dumps: i had these morden drawing back since october 2021. I used to picture he has a wise and hopeful personality (just like theos) and boy am i wrong. Anywhoo here u goo

20 Likes

Theos was our angle, while Morden is our deval

4 Likes

A doodle of my friend: major marshall
(Hes getting promoted to commander as we speak rn)

11 Likes

Bro’s got the cheese colored hair he looks goofy

1 Like

He looks like a morning sunshine :sunny: :smile:

I have no clue why I picked the plush here

2 Likes

I just adore your artstyle

1 Like

Oh nono, personally i dont consider morden as a devil. Its just that he’s like a gloomy introvert who has a “glass half empty” View of life, thats all :ok_hand:

I mean, Morden lost his boyfriend one of his beloved friends, his other friend is an amnesiac, and the Order did a lot of no-no bad stuff to him and countless others. Give our boy some love :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

morden had physical contact with iris once and was never the same

2 Likes

I bought a rainbow pencil a few days back and lets just say its the single most greatest purchase of my entire life

Fun fact: it works better on regular printing paper, not recommend using it on drawing paper since it looks better on thin surface

19 Likes

Ik!!! Imagine if they…

hold hands :eyes:

1 Like

I would, but he pushed us (mc) away ever since the beginning of the game. Heck and left us AGAIN in fort talos, hmmph! He makes me sulky honestly

1 Like

Okay.
Why does everyone do better art than mine :sob: :+1:

1 Like

Ayoooo, i never saw ur art before… Can i see?

sure! I send in dms