Runner poll

Well there is a compromise. Not much is more humiliating to a hunter than finally catching someone who has evaded you despite being slower and weaker than you after an hour and then getting caught in a whirlpool that they summoned.

glad we have free data to analyze on how to counterpick the majority of running builds, thanks for the bait

Bro wants to make it to Valhalla

i rarely ever run because im rarely ever hunted
i dont even run from 1v2s

Paint a cave on a wall, walk through the painting, then the hunter hits the wall

1 Like

This isnt bait, my dedication to being arcane odysseys greatest runner is sinciere and undaunting. Your mockery may cut deep, but I can run from the wounds.

2 Likes

usually I have below 1k galleons and idc about rep so I just let em kill me

max swim speed set

I hope and pray brother, hope and pray, that is if they catch me without my agility build on, if they do they are NOT catching me

shout out my fellow agility demons
sometimes i’ll use love gel and laugh at them because its just really funny, then ill run or leave once combat tag goes

Pre-Dark Sea I just ran with my ~70 agility. I suspect that won’t work now.

i only run if i’m low level, or in the middle of a quest or farming or something. I don’t use any of those methods Its just real easy to juke people

That’s dirty tactics which I Never use, I prioritize fair competition over everything. If they win a fair battle (no potions, whirlpools, running, etc.) I will gladly accept my defeat.

I can respect the fair fight, but the people who generally attack me have no obligation to fight fair, and they don’t. I also have no intention of finding out first hand.

2 Likes

if they are dishonarable I have full right to run (eg: being jumped)
If I am standing at munera and am there for PvP which is rare
I have full right to turn the game into a bullet hell

oh and jumping someone out of the blue is honorable ?

sunken sword and vindicator make running quite easy

Have I jumped you before

Counterpick me being the most fucking annoying player to fight just because i block randomly and dash all over the place with no intent to fight back
Ran away from 3 people that way, 0 agil btw

NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT?

(complete sentence)