S Tier Magics?

So I just wanted to know what people consider the S-tier magics and why? I think water, wind, and shadow are all S tier. Also, I can’t reply because I’m a new user (Account made in the last 24 hours) and only have 10 replies for my first 24 hours and hopefully for no longer than that.

water, wind, and shadow are the current “meta” magics, yes.

water, wind, and shadow are s-tiers because they’re really good on their own

they don’t need synergies since they have great combinations of raw stats, which makes them great

also because water and wind clear a good amount of status effects just by charging

2 Likes

Light is the most S-Tier of them all :nod:

Is that just a meme or is it true?

Well…

Water, Wind, Shadow & probably Lightning are the best magics out of the bunch.

Water has good clearing and power.

Wind is really good.

Shadow is powerful by itself and neutral in clashing; you can put it with anything and you’d have good results (except Light)

Lightning is quick and has good synergies with anything water-related or things like Plasma.

^this

… although i do kind of worry about how well shadow’ll hold out in the long run when second magics become a thing

water and wind don’t exactly need synergies, but they have 'em anyway

shadow doesn’t

reisenworry

Not even 1 synergy?

nope shadow users better watch out heheheh don’t fucking ask what my magic is ok I was really drunk ok and I thought it was a cool edgy magic!

just 3 negative ones

it has interactions, but…

… can you really even call these synergies?

Jeez… Thats going to be interesting for shadow user sets in the future because they can get one nice synergy with their other 2 magics and let shadow go off on its own

You can mix Shadow with things such as Lightning or Fire, as well as most heat-based magics while using your other mind for synergy and Shadow serving as overall extra power without getting in the way of other magics.

2 Likes

mehhh. If it did more damage it would be.

I still think it’s either low S or top tier A

middle tier a, just because of the low damage.

It honestly feels pretty quick, I’d personally rate it high A, you do whatever you want

It’s damage can’t be Plasma levels of bad though

It’s already horrifying in the rain why would you want to go further?

Forgot to mention it, on synergy with water or with frozen status (water/ice) Lightning becomes even stronger, it also benefits from the seas if it’s like AA

How does it benefit from the seas.