Sacrifice a forumer

Yknow, stock didn’t respond, this can only mean one thing. The sacrafice was successful

@Mr_hyperspace I throw you into the volcano for no particular reason
(the updates must flow)

@protogen I throw you into the volcano because i love chains
hey wait this means I’m going to get sacrificed too-

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Unfortunately, as I’m being thrown into a volcano vetex smites me for my hubris in attempting to sacrafice him. Sending me to the shadow realm, a world where instead of having many unique magics, vetex exclusively added shadow. To get out I must sacrafice someone native to the realm, of whom I choose @DubiousLittleTyp0 (I know you’re a skinwalker who replaced the real typ0)

can i sacrifice @Mr_hyperspace AND @fartman1314 ?

I really just want to get 2 birds with one stone here

they already tried
i parry and throw skittle into the volcano instead (but he survives because morock saves him)

Still in the shadow realm sorry

I have scouts watching you at all times, I know you’ve long since breached your containment in the shadow realm.

Im like Theos keeping tabs on Durza, I know where you are at all times.

2 Likes

despite @Mr_hyperspace and @Flayire throwing me into the boiling hot lava, they forgot I am a prismatic paradox entity that follows a completely different set of physics and biology not understood by this reality (or any reality tbh), and thus, I simply glitch out of the volcano completely unscathed, with absolutely no scars or remnants of the incident.

In my place I decide to teleport @pyronical, because they’re probably immune to the high heat anyway so they’d be able to survive and I won’t feel bad.

into the volcano, i summon @Flayire @StockSounds @fartman1314 @Mr_hyperspace @Arpeeguy @JTN and 2 more: @Perf @Maple

Bros sacrificing the mods

Good idea they are probably worth extra

also the balance team. dont know any of them, however

Meta and pilles

@pilles
@Meta
yall going in

This topic is gonna get closed for encouraging spam pinging I can feel it in my bones

no shit you’re all bones besides the M

@DeronChepem with most of the mods

I sacrifice @HeyItsMaria lol doubt they even check these forums

1 Like

i sacrifice the balance team