Sailor Style Seawater Discussion

I always felt like the ocean should be the main way to get seawater at all times, and seawater bottles being a last resort/gimmick if you’re either on a sky island/high up area you need to stay at like Othrys or if you’re fighting or something and can’t reach the ocean.

2 Likes

hi cryo

should i stop replying to every mention of the agora in vetcord with
“its an odyssey feed conspiracy”

1 Like

Uhhh idk thats up to you.

isnt the point of a conspiracy to keep it hidden

It’s funnier if not

true dat

also thanks for approving me for suggestor like a couple days earlier to a week i dont exactly remember when but thanks

i made good use of it

Regarding Deckhands : Rewritten

Tbh sailor style has the hardest style to get for the only point of getting the soaked status as warlock and you have to have something that works with that soaked or you just got it for no reason

This makes sense because the unpredictabilty adds to the drunen fist style of it

rain doesn’t cause harm to curse users, enough said

what the fuck

I use it on snow

Also if u care about it having bigger aoes than any other fighting style. But imo I think Sailor is the weakest fighting style if you’re a Warlord or Berserker.

What’s wrong with my idea

I do not understand :sob:

Just plug it into a graph

It also isn’t how it’ll be implemented, it’s just to paint an image

I feel like if Sailor were designed around this then it would be even worse off than it is now. You’d be solely reliant on environment.

close enough
don’t act like that’s an outlier

Obviously if you couldn’t easily access the ocean then you would use bottles.

And if you were to go the other route and just have the style be a drink stuff during battle simulator it would be much worse than depending on the ocean to fight

Nah I’d rather have something completely resource dependent than completely environment dependent.

1 Like

Ngl that’s wild to me how you’d rather basically remove it’s gimmick

I suppose people have very different opinions on what sailor style should be than I do