Sailor Style Seawater Discussion

Every 20 hours since you will usually stockpile a million of them

I"d rather have it be environment dependent than constantly drinking mid-match, which doesn’t even feel good and just ruins the gimmick in my opinion.

The 3 drinks tops to maintain above 50%:

id prefer if you were limited to like 3 bottles or so and they didnt have a hunger drawback. wouldnt be directly punished for drinking but youd still need to refill often

ok maybe not 3 but you get the idea. i think thats only 1 full bar rn so it could be much higher, and/or you spawn with max seawater (which i have no idea why it doesnt work like that)

because at that point might as well have infinite seawater bottles rn if you can stockpile hundreds and only refill them once a week

hunger penatly removed for sailors fist* would be a good idea

* that way other classes drinking sea water still makes them hungry since people still use it to reduce hunger

1 Like

bro went fucking einstein over here :skull:

1 Like

No new ideas, Sailor is doomed. Just gonna do a vote now.

1. You reach max damage/size before 100% seawater but you drain faster.
    1. Sailor gets max stats with any % of water but it’s timer based. However, 0% Sailor would be buffed to become viable.
    1. “Seawater flask” that you passively drink while sailor is equipped and not using skills (refills underwater, replenishes your seawater very slowly)

0 voters

Extra drain for option 1 may not be necessary, that’s just in case it’s needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.