Sailors Lodge and Possible reoccurring characters

For every “pure build” there is a character at sailors lodge who talks about their travels and future plans

-One being a mage searching the seas for magic scrolls

-Another being a strength based fighter from Redwake attempting to learn new fighting styles

-Warrior edgelord who doesnt tell me anything

But most importantly (the reason I made this) there is one person who is unlike the rest, now we dont have much information on spirit weapons or builds or anything like that but I think its safe to say this guy definitely could be a Warden. His “weapon” is unlike anything we’ve seen ingame. His dialogue also fits this theory as he talks about reaching the epicenter for his “spiritual journey”

I’m really interested to see where we meet these characters again and more importantly what lore Ambanes brings to the table

9 Likes

I NEED more vitality build content man

2 Likes

Interesting! That’s actually pretty observant of you, don’t think anyone else has pointed this out.

Pretty certain I saw a few people bring it up before, don’t necessarily recall what the posts were called.

Anyways, I do expect that they’ll eventually return and given Steleus’ dialogue I assume they will function as a sort of mentor figure for each of the 4 stats.

I thought Ambanes was a Mace Windu reference lol

I hope we get something similar to sailors lodge in every sea

yeah i could see each of these acting as a way of unlocking a unique ability for each of the 4 pure builds, like waterproofing magic and enhancing fighting styles

it would be cool if u could fight them for loot :drooling_face:

It would be cool if they had duel quests in future seas (assuming they are reoccurring)

If Kjartan ever becomes fightable, I expect fighting him to be like fighting Kazume
Kiryu

Perhaps we will see ambanes as a ghost in the dark sea later in the story for he will have died trying to find the truth… Steleus is my guy though…

Mage guy references corshair country which probably has a “territory” (in quotes because we have no idea what the graveyard of masts is completely) in the next sea (I think vetex said in a Q&a that it wouldn’t ever be a major island thing only a side island thing although I cant really be bothered to find it)
(you can see its flag in one of the vetex twitter images + only boss coming out nimbus update is a pirate so its obvious)

The story has us talk to Steleus in order to find info on the order as well as Bounty hunter edgelord so one could assume we see them later at the very least

corsair flag btw

Fun fact: their titles actually correspond to the different pure builds!

Steleus has a bold blue title, the color used for Mages and Magic stat

Meng Ozun has a yellow title, the color used for Warriors and Weapon stat

Kjartan doesnt have a clear title yet, since it seems he’s only starting out, but looking at his name, its bright orange, sort of close to red used for Berserker build and the Strength stat. If he were to gain a title, it would most likely be in red.

Ambanes doesnt have a title either. His name color doesnt correspond to the Vitality stat as well.

HOWEVER, Meng Ozun’s color name is blue while his title was yellow, Steleus’ name was in grey but the title was in blue, so Ambanes’ name color might not matter and his title when he returns might be green if he turns out to be a Vitality user.

2 Likes

i feel like vitality build is gonna be somewhat colse to how drawback works since allat hp but no dmg but if allat hp is exhanged for dmg then :skull:

meanwhile Ruby Roger:

ruby rodger is the main character

Ruby Rodger wasn’t included because he doesn’t necessarily have any notable build and also it’s Ruby Rodger

He is my favorite