Saltiness 100

Hey, what’s sond

What. Is. Sond.

Rip, I wish we knew more about the online fighting era and the game itself. There’s practically no recorded videos or screenshots of the game

Sond is the Strongest Bounty Hunter in the Arcane Universe and used the Time Curse

ya sure ?
i means, from all we know there could possibly a near infinite amount of magics as there are many more mutations ( and possibly lost and ancient magics ) that are undiscovered/ isnt in the game

meanwhile since curses can only be created by Prometheus ( or maybe any other Gods idk ) and he’s dead, there will be no more curses, meaning it’s a finite and possibly already determined number ( who know maybe there’s already a book about it lore-wise )

so i think it would just make more sense if it’s “for every curses that exist, there’s a magic of it” rather than the opposite

also the definition of curse is literally ( iirc ) “magic in it’s true form”, wouldnt it make sense if there a magic counterpart of every curses ? maybe the reason(s) we havent seen anyone with Shockwave Magic yet is because nowhere in the world is magical advanced enough so no one can wield it ? i mean, people in War Sea can be born with mutations but people Seven Seas cant so it a possibility

Yes I’m sure. external curses don’t have magic counterparts except for a rare few.

Tech also confirmed to me that durza had roughly around 1/3 of all curses so I hope that puts a better understand of how many Magic’s there actually are.

2 Likes

Sussy Baka GIF - Sussy Baka Amogus - Discover & Share GIFs

Magic’s

It always autocorrects to this for me too

what

Im not talking to you

what

1 Like

it notified me thoimage

It might be normal magic (like dark green or somthing) but when it hits it freezes players/npcs with an aoe effect.

that necro :skull:

No I never necrobump

bro this thread was 3 months dead :moyai:

No, because I don’t necrobump.

1 Like

you trolling or something?

that’s what this looks like