Saltiness 100

all it was planned to do was destroy/repair structures lmao i dont know why people think it was gonna be able to freeze time for players/npcs, this is the reason it was removed. Plus it was an idea from when the game was still going to be Fairy Tail inspired, time magic doesn’t exist in AA universe

20 Likes

how would time magic even work lmao, shoot some clock at someone?
i can see how that main issue would hinder you from adding it

I think people thought it would work like sakuya’s time shiz

Also mald harder. No time magic for u :troll:

Reality often disapoints

What about genesis zero :imp:

if Art of Infinity were to freeze people in time, it would bring back my memories/ptsd of timestop spammers in PJJ

You know that jail system in WoM? Where you have to spend 10 minutes doing nothing because the game punishes you for playing the game? Imagine if that happened whenever you were hit by a projectile.

yes ik what it does :angry: but the main thinking im asking is why, it could have been reworked

that would’ve been kinda cool ngl

Since everyone is agreeing what art of infinity should or would have been, ima add my own stuff

1 move would speed up your own time, kind of like mode spells of ehat they would be. Hp regeneration and stamina regeneration and magic regeneration would be faster. Status effects duration would also be shorter but the damage will also be faster to match with the sped up time part. Movements would also be faster and cooldowns too. Less ending and startup time too. Would need enormous magic energy per sec.

Another move would be an aoe where everything but you, even structures would slow down.

Another will be able to stop someone for an amount of time. Will be similar to stasis from botw. Would be too op so it could also uh stop yourself too?

Also ofcource, you can only use one of them at a time

Too many skills would be a bit too op so no more eeeee

1 Like

I guess sond isn’t canon anymore then

Sond?

Time Curse dude ( if he wasnt scrapped yet ), can speed up or slow down time, or straight up stop time for like 20s or so

Who’s that again?
Also someone just said there isn’t any time curse or magic in the arcane universe

idk, Vetex said Time Magic, not Time Curse, so he still could ( although i still more into that “for every curses that exist, there’s a magic of it” so maybe not )

somewhere on the lore trello, that why im unsure if he’s still canon

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
This is clear right?

You switched it around. For every magic there is a curse but not every curse has a magic counterpart. Who knows, it’s possible Vetex completely forgot about Sond existing or it’s not longer canon. I hope it’s still canon cause he sounded really cool

I talked to Tech about Sond, they couldn’t really fit him into the lore and the thing with his Time Curse is wonky and is pretty much scrapped to an extent

He WAS in Online Fighting but no screenshots of him so take that as you will