Sameria lacks test dummy NPC's

Sameria lacks test dummy NPC's https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/5/1/512929eca9e01e617efb650eb012ad14373bc398.jpeg
effort 4.75 4 quality 5.0 4 reasonability 4.809523809523809 21

yes very humain

Using Samerian soldiers wouldn’t really make sense since we are friendly with Sameria, at least for now.

But I agree that something as simple as a small camp of bandits or whatever would be nice, good thing thats being added next update

watch the bandits also all be level 280

This and a DPS counter.

1 Like

I don’t think a DPS counter would be very useful just because of how AO’s combat works, but I guess it doesn’t hurt to add.

Something like more visible stats on status effects would be nice though.

Not a dps counter, buy smn to see how much your attacks do, as the numbers on screen are 1) Annoying to add up bc you dont always know how many times to add, and 2) Not always acurate. Me and @DeronChepem were doing dmg test, and the numbers on screen were 5 50s, totaling to 250, but I actually took 500 dmg

Nah, we need repeatable pve training quests that give no XP to test damage. Killing people of a kingdom your allied with doesn’t fit the game well at all.

I’m honestly surprised that AO doesn’t have any sort of dedicated “test dummy” like in other RPGs

yes but AFTER something exciting happens in the story

Y not now? we could jst do sameria guards at port mistral maybe, preparing for the attack, and sameria guards at… sameria
cuz of uh idk shark attacks have been on the rise recently

bec we nice to sameria

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.