Sandal’s weird fictional universe

my silly little universe where you’re a horny darkness god contained by magic deep underneath ohio

I can canonically travel into this universe using the nexus :troll:

Ok, I have finally finished reading your trello and I have changed my mind.
I cannot find a way to reliably implement my feeble ideas into your trello.

like the giant spaceship on wave 19 of final fortification tower blitz?

LOL

it’s okay

my trello is a mess atm

these seem all like seperate little details but I’m working on a way how all of this ties together somehow

especially the ECs those mfs are weird

This is what happens when you combine Darling in the Franxx (only appearance and character) with Attack on Titan and SAO (Sword Art Online). :shushing_face:

Do you want me to be painfully honest?

my painfully honest opinion

Its unorganized ;-;.
I’m sorry man, but it’s the truth. Here are some of my opinions on your trello and how I think you could make it better:

1. Don’t use broken english in the trello. Like, try to type like this, with punctuation and such. Doesn’t have to be too fancy, but some people might get annoyed and or may not be able to read it. However, it’s your trello, so I suppose you should you what your comfortable with.

2. Organize the world building and at least, MAYBE try to add a power system? I mean, adding a power system just simply makes everything more smooth in my opinion.

3. Your main characters are too OP.

The last one is not an opinion it is the truth your main characters are broken OP

But then again, the other ones could be just as OP and that would even it out???
I don’t really know. You do say its unfinished, so all of this could be wrong.

1. Man you make a remark about too strong characters and at the same time offer to add a midget who killed a bunch of titans?
  2. You offer him your world laws in HIS UNIVERSE.
  3. Lack of knowledge of the language is not a reason to stop creativity

oh, and to add

an addition to my painfully honest opinion

Make your character descriptions more detailed.
Like what is : “the titular purple/blue weirdo main protagonist who is pals with Hecto.” gonna tell me? Typ is friends with Hecto, yes, but like…
You aren’t gonna tell us what he can do? What his powers are? What is he capable of? Does he have an interesting backstory?
For me, I write because I want people to read it and like it. I draw for the same reasons. If this is a personal trello, then this is all okay, but in my opinion, for readers to get invested you’d have to add on.

I write like that because I’m lazy :sleepy:

Clear. But it’s better for you not to see how I write without a translator.

See? Even mortal who sucks agrees that you should probably add better punctuation.

But I think you should at least put in the effort, you know?

On the contrary, I support his broken English. Because I can’t do better without the translator.

And btw, it’s just my opinion. You don’t really have to take it seriously because in this case you are the boss ;-;
So uhh… pls don’t fire me ;-;

Relax and have some tea, at your age I also offered all sorts of garbage spending half a day, believe me it was not worth it. And speaking of spelling, a very long time ago I wrote a very long story, but as a result, no one could read it because of the very problem. After that, I don’t write stories.

Nah, it’s a giant reality web that’s friendly for human-like organisms containing portals to different universes, timelines, etc

1 Like

Adding onto this, don’t use character cards, just have them all in the storyline; introduce their basic traits when they’re first introduced in the story. It allows you to be more dynamic with their appearance, personality, etc. Same thing with important object cards/organizations.

I see.
But I feel as if someone did that they would be deterred from reading it, and they’d feel as if they’re wasting their time.