Sandal’s weird fictional universe

LPPA gonna figure out a way to shut it down sadly :pensive:

travel to unauthorized dimensions is a major infraction and can result in immediate arrest as well as the termination of foreign organisms/objects from said dimensions

A worldbuilding trello isn’t about having the ultimate fun reading it, it’s about having information to write stories off of.

(At least that’s how it is for me.)

The LPPA? What’s their method of traveling through dimensions, or was that a joke

Well according to @Cryonical I am now cannonically SCP-5001 soooooooooooo

LPPA monitors interdimensional travel from authorized terminals where it is permitted and it’s the safest place to do so.

any instances of beings not registered by the LPPA or the IDTA (not added to trello yet but will soon) are to be terminated and said dimension will be put under surveillance to make sure of no future leaks.

Would they have theoretically already found the nexus portal in your universe already, if Chaos has been there? Of course it could likely be very, very far away from the planet these events are taking place on.

probably was probably found very long ago, portal got contained, forgotten to time, and it’s probably still locked behind some kind of binding or lock spell.

they probably don’t know what chaos is though.

also dear god why would you even wanna go to my dimension??

it can’t be that interesting

(please look away from the magical abilities and mysterious lore)

The existence of a portal in your universe would indicate chaos has been there, and that your story is taking place would indicate he was stopped.

eh who knows lol

the dark era has little to nothing written about it (basically dark ages but also when magic was introduced by the elves to humans and thus magic began it’s legacy)

chances are, the portal probably isn’t even on this planet

which thankfully means no crazy reaper attack on mine :relieved:

Hmm, ic, ic. Ig the nexus portal could theoretically be restricted and would have stopped any proxies or Deolan Monorails from entering.

lol they got banned from the server :skull:

just in case, there is no other way to travel to other dimensions besides that portal, right?

and if there was, I wouldn’t be a high priority one right?

In my universe? Some of the gods have transported people before, and you can do it with the full power of the 100 swords.

disaster.

good thing LPPA is funded by the funny octopus people or we would have been fucked

Fortunately, Aviara and Revestro are rarely involved with anything besides Chaos, and Chaos is locked. Pretty much the only thing you would have to worry about is the swords, or of Chaos had a serious incentive to get a proxy there.

I’m curious if I should make a trello for my storyworld.

there is nothing in typ0 dimension

please turn around

avoid the various noises of explosions and people shouting anime sounding ultimate attacks

thank you.

I don’t think Chaos would care very much unless there’s any loose atoms of itself there.

idk actually.

anyways uh

I won’t have to worry about dimensional cross contamination from your world right?

I mean nothing really bad would happen if there was a leak but idk you’d annoy the LPPA a ton.