Sands Of Time (Prologue)

With a cough, I felt what was left of my energy disappear. Escaping Silver-hold had taken a lot from me, in the chaos of Tilde Quinn’s last attempt of escape, I was able to sneak away with minimal injuries.

Despite this, some young Captain saw me commandeering a ship and took it upon himself to be a hero. it was a short scuffle, but I knew magic and he didn’t, in the end I caught the marine in the liver and ran.

Only now, sitting on this sandy beach did I realise his intent… whatever he splashed me with, it was having an effect.

With each laboured gasp, I felt the grip of magic slipping from my grasp, my powers waning as the poison worked its insidious course through my veins

My heart was pumping louder than ever but no new blood flowed through my weary body. I was suffocating, chocking on the very atmosphere my magic let me control,

How pathetic, A once powerful and feared captain dying along on a small, empty island…

As the world around me blurred and faded, I closed my eyes, embracing the darkness that beckoned me forth. In the end, there was no escaping the inevitable fate that awaited us all, no matter how powerful or feared we once were.

And so, with one final exhale, I surrendered to the embrace of oblivion, leaving behind only the echoes of a once-mighty captain lost to the sands of time.

1 Like

so is he dead or did he pass out

It’s only the prologue, he’s passed out and will wake up later

(bro wakes up at dawn island and finds morden)