Savant Build question

I’m making an Ash-Thermo Fire savant and I already decided my gear build will focus on intensity (big ash clouds, and I guess longer burning and seared effects) but the part I’m asking about is if I should go for agility as a secondary, Aspeed or maybe Asize. And I’m not going for a lot of any of those stats because the build I’ve already made has fair power and defense and has that intensity focus I’m going for, so I just want to know which of those stats could work the best in PvP, since this will be exclusively a PvP file.
Just to reiterate this is an Ash-Thermo Fire Savant, which will probably affect the decision. And if it matters I can post the gear builder build at request.

1 Like

i recommend asize since aspeed (and agility i guess) is already covered with thermo
get size, as a savant, you need to either have sniper level aiming or ungodly amounts of size to land hits

This is going to sound kind of stupid, but you should run around 28 intensity for an extra tick of seared, and more ticks of bleeding + burning. This will not only act as a nice damage boost, but help you take advantage of ashes’ insane synergies, with this applying to thermo + fire as well.

For your main stat, run speed. Due to savants’ tiers, you won’t get much benifit out of size, other than maybe for ash. I suggest you use at least one piece of thermo gear (75% speed 50% intensity -25% size) to help you get a crapton of speed, while also adding towards the 28 intensity threshold for another tick of dot.

If 28 intensity gives one extra tick how many would 295 give?

10+