Savant discussion thread

nikadoavocado VS sonic hedgehog

No, no heā€™s not. All he has to do is dodge reflex to you, press Self Explosion, and now a third of your HP is gone. Two-thirds if itā€™s an ultimate.

True. I guess I do have to admit attack speed mages are more annoying to fight.

so we can agree mage is the most unbalanced class in the game currently?

-but I say this only applies in a duel. Attack speed mages are so much more annoying to fight in a duel since they have less things to focus on, so it looks like theyā€™re using HBE(when in reality itā€™s just consistency with attacks).

In a world battle, attack size pretty much trumps anything else.

Yeah, Iā€™d say so. Warrior has some real problems too, but it doesnā€™t even come close to mage.

we should take some of that size and speed mage can reach, and give it to savant ong

noā€¦ then thatā€™d make savant the most overpowered class in the game. If savant had all T3 level attacks, itā€™d be a better hybrid class equal to warrior and rivaling mage.

so Iā€™d say savant is fine as it is, a skill check class

savant is a little too underpowered ngl I think itā€™d be fine if we made savant size scaling a little less pathetic.

especially second magics on savant those are microscopic.

it should be a skill check but it should also be a little more bearable and forgiving (Iā€™ve tried savant and holy guac are the skills nano sized)

Magic savants with strength weapons are 100% gonna be the most common mark my word

my greatest fear is the possibility of double imbuement. The power a sailor style electric with argos weapons sounds like the greatest pain Iā€™ve ever thought of.

One must imagine dense lance imbued with acid,
Iron leg with acid
And fire magic for synergy

Bro, fear the jack of all trades, master of none, Knower of all

Stack dense argos weapons, sailor, and explosion/earth and watch as an entire kingdom and all itā€™s territories sink below the waves in a single blow

Hiroshima Build go Wild

I have a 120m/60s/50w/0v (havenā€™t updated yet) fire and ash savant, itā€™s pretty fun but kind of sucks hard with pvp. And my only options for fighting styles are cannon and boxing. I think i was using claws, katana, and greatsword or shield but I have no idea what weapons to stick with.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s how double imbue would work, since stacking imbues would be broken af

I would suggest to lean on attack speed and intensity since both fire and ash get a boost from it.

also use Magic as your range option, Fighting (especially boxing) to close the distance, and weapons to punish (Katana is a smart choice, but musket and great sword are a good go to.)
Savants only options are to punish the weakness of other classes, so punish them for breathing.

1 Like

I canā€™t imagine that double imbues wouldnt effect a weaponā€™s stats, regular imbues already do that and I donā€™t see how savants would be able to compete with lost stuff if double imbues arenā€™t that much stronger than regular imbues.