Savant scuffle

I have an issue with my savant, Elton.

He’s a magic savant with glass magic as his second.

as a savant, his second magic is almost entirely worthless.

except for 1 thing.

Elton has access to glass arcanium, some of the best arcanium armor in the game currently.

though this is great, Elton only has one fighting style, boxing.

If I swapped to a fighting savant using interchange at some point in the future to get Cfist as a secondary (or to make Cfist my main and make boxing my second), would that be a bad or good idea?

2nd FS VS Keeping glass magic

Better versatility? VS Better stats and armor?

Honestly I’m kinda tempted on keeping glass solely for the arcanium, but I want to hear your thoughts on this.

something is better than nothing, the swap would be better for you especially considering you get no synergy benifit from glass (weps already five bleed)

You should also try keeping a glass arc equipped when you reset, I’ve been itching to know if you can keep wearing it if you have it on.

for now I might not swap since glass arcanium is honestly way too good to let up, but at the same time, cfist armor is getting supposedly reworked so the armor is way better (as told by @Flare-Chan) but until that happens officially I’ll just play it safe before I do anything I might regret later

first magic?

lightning

what’s wrong with lightning arcs? They aren’t the best but they are pretty good

yea ik, but my second is glass magic and that’s 125% power but -25% defense

you can keep wearing it, i still had a fire arcsphere equipped when i switched to warrior… sadly i unequipped it and it converted back to arcanium

I would say do one FS, invest what you need in magic then invest in other stats