Save file backstories

Like the title says. Backstories I’ve done for my 3 saves (so far)

Sam Hamilton | The Midnight Blade

Main file. Shadow conjurer for now but Shadow-Light Savant when more skill points
Just the games backstory, might do some of my own lore sometime.

Star Light

Warrior save file.
Lore TBA, currently writing it and polishing t (and need to awaken him)

Sol Caesar

Ligh-Fire Mage. Accidentally somewhat wrote them like the Edward and Enizor quartermaster descriptions.

Before awakening

The daughter of Octavius Caesar, thrown away to the clutches of the Order of Aesir for torture by her envious younger brother King Calvus after their father died so he could become king and rule over the Ravenna Realm. Fueled by wrath and the fire within her heart she is hellbent on getting revenge, she’ll do anything to do it. Born with Light magic, she’s furthering her power in magic by becoming a Mage and studying it to its fullest extent to become powerful enough to get her rightful hands on her Ravenna and a lost scroll for her Aether magic that her brother took from her that was supposed to be a coronation gift for her becoming the new queen.

After awakening

The daughter of Octavius Caesar and sister to Revon and the late Calvus that she murdered for taking away her spot on the throne of Ravenna and throwing her away to the Order of Aesir for testing.

She travelled to Mount Othrys at the bottom of the Bronze Sea to have her awakening and unlock her 2nd magic. After she awakened she felt wiser and unlocked her 2nd magic which turned out to be fire magic but it still laid somewhat dormant in her. After she returned back to the ship she was ambushed by a Navy ship and when things were looking hopeless the fire within her unleashed in a shockwave explosion killing the Navy marines that were there.

With no more plans of revenge she still plans on finding a lost scroll for her Aether magic, and even the curse variant, and to help stop the war between Keraxe and Sameria before it starts with the help of Morden, Iris, and Neviro.

With her Triasta of Bronze, bronze dual flintlocks, and the Vindicator on her and with her crew behind her, she’s ready to travel to the Nimbus Sea!

Please give critique, feedback, whatever. Anything is appreaciated

1 Like

Damn, someone’s about to start a civil war.

However I do have a question: How did Sol Caesar get a triasta of bronze? Because it was custom made for Calvus, AND you have to kill him to get it.

1 Like

I’ve written about their fight and will post it sometime

1 Like