Say, if you swap your personalities/traits into the opposites, who would you get?

he dosent have any???

assuming he swapped his traits he presented that he’s talented irl so i’m curious to know

Meta has talent???

“talented yet unmotivated” thats what they all say

assuming that’s what he’s trying to portray

Welpidity welp welp, peeps wouldn’t like me so much if my personalities/traits became opposite here’s why:

• Overly active and annoying.
  • Always joking around and doesn’t seem to get serious when it’s serious talk.
  • A jerk that doesnt give people any space.
  • Doesn’t care about what im doing to other people.

Oh yeah uh, dont get confused with my forum persona since im different in person (ΦωΦ)

1 Like

Vera/Jade:

• Mainly participates in the riddle, can barely do art, doesn’t do music
    → Does not do riddle stuff, god of art, does music
  • Regular person with hints of rudeness
    → extremely irregular person with extreme rudeness or no rudeness at all
  • Male
    → Female

Username wise: DazzlingDiamond
She’d be fearsome

1 Like

Somebody who doesn’t feel dead inside

1 Like

wheeze

you also wouldn’t be a furr-

ok how about

xxxGirlioxxx

1 Like

Shut the goddamn fuck up

1 Like

yes switching genders means you have to put the word girl in your username

anyways if you had a switched personality wouldn’t your username be the king robin hood stole from?

King asshat the twenty-fourth

1 Like

his royal highness

1 Like

I’d turn from:
A Sado-Masochistic, Bipolar, Edgy, Indonesian citizen, with very basic drawing skills, who starts off as a huge dickhead to new people, but opens up a more respecting side of themselves once people get to know them.

into

An incredibly pure, pretty chill, wholesome Dutch citizen, with pretty alright drawing skills, who starts off as incredibly nice and sympathetic but slowly opens up a more rude personality to other forum users they know better

2 Likes

Yo what.

that’s right
i’m a sadist

i just don’t show it often unless it’s mentioned in a topic

Oh, then we’ll have a neat bond if ever we meet in person considering im a masochist myself.
ヽ(ΦωΦヽ)