Schrödinger's Topic

my brother in vetex dark sea essentia is just a chest drop not a dark sea thing

mr hyperspace just admit you didn’t wanna give away your essentia

I literally have a topic where I’m hosting another giveaway of an essentia.

Im fine with giving it away, I could certainly acquire more (I’ve got like 5)

This just happened to be a troll post

all lies

Even with that, I dont have as much time to find stuff or trade.
I’m gonna rest but I truly was hoping to be able to get a essentia

bro you can find that topic its called “whoever guesses empire update release date gets an old rapier”

I added a reply saying if someone guesses it exactly I’dgive them an essentia. even specifying that I considered it to be when the game shuts down.

This was a troll post, I was not expecting anyone to care enough to read a 32000 CHARACTER REPLY. for something they could get through trading or chest opening in a far shorter time

Except I’m not able to fully chest hunt or trade! And I wouldn’t say thats a giveaway, thats a roulette.

“NOOOOOO I DOBT WANNA FOLLOW MY PRONISEW!!!”

/j

its still a giveaway.
most giveaways of a single object have a element of chance.

The element of chance is the chance of getting picked out of other possible contenders. Just please don’t make fake promises, sorry for dragging this out

ok if you guys refuse to accept I just made a troll post because it would be funny to post the bee movie script

how about I follow the spirit of the topic and say “it was both the quote and not the quote until observed”

I accept that you were playing and I’m telling you that it was kinda a jerk move to take it back after not clarifying.

Whats up my Ohio rizz gyattlers!!!im so Skibidi sigma Ron… Mewing all over poolie kitten bear and jogging ugly ppl

Schrödinger’s jerk move

You might be wrong

it demonstrates that such a mindset is foolish because observing them interfers with the experiment itself (as to verify if the cat is dead or not, you would have to open the door to the room and have an input in the experiment. Alternatively, you could use a camera, a one-way window, and many more things, but they will still have an effect with the state of the particle.)

Now, how would one manage to create Schrödinger’s topic? I don’t know, don’t try to ask me. I don’t want to know, nor do I care. Figure it out by yourself, damn it.

Like this

the box
Cat

The cat is dead

Cat

The cat is alive

Schrödinger’s cat is, infact, a thought experiment that demonstrates the idea in quantum physics that something can be in 2 states at once. It also was created to show the problems Schrodinger saw with the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics.

In other words, it’s a simplified explanation of an concept in the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics that Schrodinger used to explain what he saw was the problem with it.

Fun fact, Schrödinger was also a botanist, Schrödingers cat was an experiment to show the absurdity of quantum mechanics, and is now a fundamental thought experiment in explaining it

1 Like

Which is what I poorly tried to explain.

yes, a botanist. and also a irish physicist