SCP-415 (jumbo)

unnamed
SCP-415-A prior to first attempt of containment

Containment Procedures: SCP-415 is currently unnecessary to contain due to minimum impact of disturbance. Attempts to contain SCP-415-A has proven to be futile while instances of SCP-415-B have no attempts being contained.

Description: SCP-415 is a digital phenomenon found locally in the forum for a multiplayer online game called “World of Magic” which found is on an online, global platform “ROBLOX”. SCP-415-A is a singular entity, only found on the forum, that seems to cause either anger or enlightenment depending on which personality it attains. The personality it chooses is completely random and there are only two of them: one personality is philosophical and kind while the other personality is illogical and chaotic. SCP-415-A seems not to break any forum rules, however, and seems to encourage rules to other forum members.

SCP-415-B are instances that come from SCP-415-A’s illogical posts. SCP-415-B are human subjects that have an illicit, powerful reaction once witnessing said posts. SCP-415-B become completely livid and start posting rants about SCP-415-A, usually stating that they will plot against it. These entities can be easily dismissed as simply hoes being mad.

Addendum: Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy my introduction post. I wanted to go with something new and hope you liked it.

3 Likes

this is the svariest scp i ever read

My man really wrote a full SCP document for his introduction, good job.

It’s not a scp, it’s two-face from batman movies

Two Face is an SCP if you think about it because if you seen the movie Split, it’s the same way.

Thank you everyone, this took me 10 days to write this and it’s finally out.

write? where do i buy screen pen?

Requesting upgrade to keter status

who opened the doors of blox cointanment???

very cool and creative intro thread, take my heart

Requesting upgrade to Apollyon

Does this make you afraid?

unique introduction and well-written
nice work