Sea atlas system

Sea atlas system
effort 4.0 2 quality 5.0 2 reasonability 4.75 4

This is pretty simple, and would most likely not be that hard to code either.

I find it annoying that if I want to look at the Bronze sea map, or check my sea exploration percentage etc… I have to physically go to the Bronze sea.

Proposal

A little button in the top left of your map, which you can click on and select a sea, and you are shown that sea, along with all the little functions like seeing what your progress on chests and stuff on that island.

I’m not entirely sure how it would work regarding islands claimed by clans. Maybe it could just not have that mechanic, or each Nimbus sea could have a Bronze Sea counterpart which would show the clans.

Either way, this would just be a neat little function.

4 Likes

Agreed
Claimed islands shouldn’t be shown since it’s useless and a pain to code, but we should also be able to see kingdoms state (the panel u see when putting you mouse over the land)

1 Like

there’s no reason this shouldn’t exist
one thing I think you could add tho is a tiny map thingy in the brig idk

like your other similar suggestion i dont think its worth the time
but at least this one provides more than just seeing meaningless lore stats

…and why did the other two keep praising the suggestion yet dont even vote for it

an extra map button won’t hurt the very least

3 replies praising the suggestion and there’s 0 votes what are yall doing :skull:

3 Likes

I like this idea. I don’t think the “Show Territory” function needs to exist for that, to be honest, seeing as you are (probably) not going to care which islands are claimed in another server.

POV:0 replies and 0 votes? in 2 minutes bro fell off

You my friend are very negative.

I kinda Like it

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.