Sea Boss: Scylla

The Demon Goddess of the High Seas Scylla. A living terror to behold with her 12 tentacles and Monstrous 6 heads.

Welcome to the Next Boss on our list Scylla. Her island will cause Screens to shake across the server after an intense Thunderstorm. It will then rise from the ocean depths and let out a guttural cry alerting all to her presence

Scylla much like a Hydra will need 6 of her heads removed in order to begin to defeat her. And I assure you much much easier said than done. Each of her heads shoots a cone and a blast of a different type of magic (Plasma, Fire, Acid, Magma, Ice and Shadow). When she drops below 1/7 hp she takes a Humanoid form with wings and takes flight with her blast attacks being swapped out for beams.

You have one advantage and one advantage only her limited area of movement. She can only move within Her mountain/platform making ranged with her a must I promise you once she drops below 1/7 hp you lose this advantage entirely because she will now shrink to normal player size and come directly for you and your delicous crew- I mean food yeah definitely food. In this state she begins to use Steam Magic creating Clouds of Scalding hot steam applying the scalding effect (Water DOT) She can also snatch players off their boat and drop them into the water.
(There is pictures of her humanoid form but are not child-friendly)

In this form her attacks are become stronger but they move very slowly so speed aim and ranged weaponry is the name of the game the problem Lies with your boat… You better dodge most of the attacks because they will apply an extensive DOT to your ship so You may not want to bring a tanky boat but a fast one
In terms of drops She will drop the Twilight Zone Shard one of the Seven needed to awaken the Kraken the monstrosity of the Deep rumored to be on par with the gods. She also has a chance to drop a piece of Legendary Gear The Odyssey Bow (Reference to Homers The Odyssey)

Next on the List is Cetus the Ruler of the Midnight Zone
Also A bit of potential Lore is that After the Gods were overthrown these nefarious Creatures took over Poseidon’s domain and their dark magic has lead to mutations in sea creatures like Sharks and Deep Sea Squid.

1 Like

Yo @The_Legend_7.0 here it is

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

:poggers2:

add typhon, he’s really balanced.

ha
hahahahah

pls no

Yeah i crapped myself when you said that

Do us Greek people a favor, can you use a different name than “Scylla”?

this sounds like an absolute nightmare to script/actually make
let alone how unnecessary this would be overall

this part is just nonsense

pretty sure the gods in this universe didn’t have “domains” or whatever they could just control their respective whatever with their will
plus poseidon was supposedly alive until like a month before this starts

even if you think this idea is cool the chances of it actually being added are essentially nil

Lol

Remember buddy I would like you to respond in a Grow and Glow format with atleast one of each. A grow is something you think they can improve on. A Glow is something you think they did well. Can you respond to the post in this format?

what’s wrong with Typhon

he’s a D grade monster

yeahhhhh

no he aint

Oh come on dude it’s not like his name is used to describe natural disasters in other languages

lol ok but typhon better drop something good-

Drops the tendons of zeus

lmao rip zeus

oh wait

Oh sorry, I passed elementary 5(Or 6 I can’t fucking count) years ago.

I mean just that response alone to every criticism he has shuts him up

2 Likes

since im an expert at greek mythology when is haribdi coming?(or idk how its spelled in english

Lucky you I actually made one already