Sea Monster Content Idea #3: Strom Ra

nah use ship weapons

Making like good reasons to use them lol

1 Like

Strom Ra VS a funny red barrel who wins

Lol just lob like 10 keg barrel at Strom Ra, boom u win

If a 20 barrage can do, say, 600 damage…
600 damage I think gets halved because it’s a sea monster, and an additional 20% reduction is applied…
600 → 300 → 240
I’d still rather use blasts but depending on how good the loot is then I would be encouraged to use anti-sea monster weaponry.
I forgot that they got a 2x damage buff, but even then I think that’ll be around 200+

I didnt made strom boros health much since white eyes or that giant angler fish doesnt have much health even if its behemoth, i didnt wanna make it too weak nor too strong so im trying find a good balance

Beside that strom ra has magic mutated to it so yeh idk

My reworked Abyssal storm whale being 2.5x bigger than a Brig (probably bigger), I gave that thing 50k HP or something because I want ship cannons to be able to damage it.
Gotta figure out a way for sea monster weaponry to work on it, probably when your ship weapons break a part of it, or maybe the sea monster weaponry can be used to make weak points…

Using this as a reference, it’s from monster hunter, and it’s called Dah’ren Mohran

Hmm good point, imma try make next one a next level, beside i gotta remember we are gonna get stronger too in the future of ao

Welp time to think again

I already posted my storm whale a while back in suggestions in case you want me or you yourself to find it.

O, if you can send me the info and see what i can use to inspire it

I’ll get my other one too, it’s a Behemoth

Apparently it has an Aberrant too

You’re way more detail than me so why bother asking me even when your way more detailed than i am?

Yours are more likely to be added since they’re less overly complicated than mine, but if you want to go more detailed then you’re free to do so. Regardless it’s all inspiration at the end of the day and I doubt I’ll be making another Sea Monster suggestion for a while.

1 Like

Ah i see, okay then imma see what i do with ur sea monster

My storm whale is more overtuned than my behemoth from what I remember, so the behemoth might have some good ideas that could actually be implemented

Could you create a sea monster based on this giant?

(It’s called Gargantuan Leviathan.)

i could

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.