Seasonal Shop

Seasonal Shop https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/e/9/e97dec212265e4e66ea100df9a6435aa08843ea0.png
convenience 5.0 1 fairness 5.0 1 trustworthiness 5.0 1

~SEASONALS~

I’ve got every seasonal item for sale here including headless Heads and american seasonals.
Current stock:
image-16
image-17
image-14
image-19

Let me know what seasonal you’re looking for and what colour (i may not have your requested colour depending on the item) alongside your offer

~OTHER ITEMS~

image-15
image-28
image-20

Also Lightning Arcsphere

My timezone is GMT

1 Like

Fair strong attack speed amulet for the strong enchant scroll?

Nty

25 Americans for your headless?

I’m good

How many would you want? I can throw in some sunken gear too

For a headless you’d probably have To give a fuck ton of sunkens

Yeah probably… is there any amount of Americans you would take for a headless?

Probably not

hi hi!
Im looking to obtain one of each seasonal but right now im mainly aiming for the wrappings set from halloween. I already have the headwraps!

Would you be interested in a 1:1 swap for the wrappings shirt with a magneta omen seasonal mask or a 1:1 swap with elius drops or amulets?

I can also offer galleons if not - and if you’d prefer a different item, let me know ! ^^

I don’t have many wrappings shirts so it’s a no sorry

1 Like

oh thats okay!
You should probably make a list of the seasonals you do own! !

Yeah I’m gonna take screenshots of all my items when I get home and upload them here

1 Like

Ale all the items are up

Full Sunken Set (including sword) + Fully enchanted power calvus set level 120 + 6 seasonals for the headless head

no thanks

discord?

and you still got the seasonals?

SparkySalmon #0086

Most of the seasonals i still have. I’ve traded a couple of them away though (5 of them i think)