Sebastian's Arcanium Bracelet Collection

Prologue

It’s the New Year and I’ve also finally colelcted all Arcanium Bracelets, un modified of course, it’d be too much of a pain getting 52 atlantean essences… for now.
And there’s still arcspheres and even more modifiers.
Another thing I think I’ll want to start collecting are boss drops with color variations, so I can have a wardrobe full of different colored Elius and Carina drops.

But this aside let’s get into the index shall we.

Video:
As always, hope you enjoy~

Index:
Arcanium
Arcanium

Acid
Acid GreenAcid Purple

Ash
Ash

Crystal
Crystal RubyCrystal SunstoneCrystal CitrineCrystal EmeraldCrystal SapphireCrystal AmethystCrystal Tourmaline

Earth
Earth SoilEarth StoneEart h BedrockEarth Sandstone

Explosion
Explosion

Fire
Fire

Glass
Glass

Ice
Ice GlacialIce ArcticIce SageIce Mystic

Light
Light SunlightLight Moonlight

Lightning
Lightning TealLightning YellowLightning Purple

Magma
Magma

Metal
Metal IronMetal SteelMetal GoldMetal RosegoldMetal Copper

Plasma
Plasma GammaPlasma Nova

Poison
Poison ToxinPoison Venom

Sand
Sand DesertSand CoastalSand Canyon

Shadow
Shadow

Snow
Snow

Water
Water SpringWater TropicalWater AbyssWater Swamp

Wind
Wind NormalWind WarmWind Cold

Wood
Wood OakWood BirchWood Cherry

Cataclysm… Wait what!?
螢幕擷取畫面 (265)

Epilogue

I heard that Vetex fixed the loading inventory takes too long thing. But when I record ad everytime I open my inventory I have to wait like one minute which gave me time to multitask editing all the screenshots, name them, and post this bracelet dictionary here. But also it probably added my in-game time which I don’t really want. I want all my in game time and my hours to be me actually doing something in the game and killing pirates rahhhhhhhh-
I remembered a few months ago a forumer made a post asking about what the bracelet variant looked like and I was like “hehe that’s my job but it’s gon take a very very long time lol ur gonna wait a very long timeee plz help me” and then there’s timezones and ppl getting banned for speedrunning like bruh pffft xd bro’s too good at the game I wish I could do that and-

I wish ya’ll a Happy New Year, can’t wait to beat up more bosses in the Nimbus with Seb the Fem.

5 Likes

sometimes when i open my inventory it freezes, i’ve never waited long enough to see if it loads eventually but if i close and reopen the inventory it loads normally, so that might fix it if you want

i can’t close and reopen so yea… since i’ve tried that already.

even by pressing tab?

yea my game completely freezes so every time I open my inventory I go into a tree first

I usualy fix it like this.
THE EXACT SECOND I OPEN MY INVENTORY, i click on food category. Then the loadtime goes from 30s/1m to 5s/10s. After which, you just put filters on, so less items are needed to be loaded, and go for items you need

Cool Bracelets.

My game freezes for like 3-10 seconds before finally loading the inventory.

I do a similar trick, but i open the “Items” tab instead, since it has the least amount of items in this category, due to the lack of items in this tab, it prematurely un-freezes my inventory.

What a collection! Btw, how would you tell the difference between a sunlight, yellow lightning, yellow crystal, and gold bracelet without looking at the description?

That’s why I dont like dev items being given/traded, breaks the economy even more

Light is softer, citrine and yellow lightning I can’t rlly tell.
gold is pretty gold, very different.

Yo bro your getting Wiped ngl

tragic

rip

i hope you didnt trade for this cause :skull:

nah there’s no way i have 5 headlesses

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.