Seer/Raven Style (Final Concept)

Seer/Raven Style (Final Concept) https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/432896cd65d08592e8f902207ead60d5fca046b7.png
effort 4.0 5 quality 2.666666666666667 3 reasonability 1.333333333333333 3

Background
So yeah, here we are again. After many revisions and changes, I finally have the final product of the fighting style that is based around ambushing opponents and having the choice to either back up to plan your next move or follow up for another attack. This is the Dark Sea fighting style/Poison Magic of the fighting style world.

I’m gonna explain how this fighting style came to be but take it with a grain of salt because vetex comes up with the lore, not me. Also to whoever said the backstory is a convoluted fanfic, just read the TLDR man.

Origins

This fighting style was donned by a student of Rill Hendrix whose boat got washed into the dark Sea. With the guidance of a Raven who was empowered by the magic rain, he managed to learn to guide the Raven’s aura and find his way out of the Dark Sea with minimal injuries. Now he teaches others to use this fighting style by sharing a portion of the Raven’s aura with his student.

TLDR; Dude gets lost in the Dark Sea, mutated Dark Sea Raven saves him and now he is super strong because of the aura given by the Raven.

How it Works

Stats

Consisting of mainly a dive play style, this fs specializes in high damage and keeping up its DoT consistently while having low size and average speed. Here are the specifics.
Power: (.9x Base, .925x With DOT).
Speed: (.9x)
Size: (.8x)

Please do not go off on me for these stats, I don’t know shit about damage or what the values should be but these are the best opinions I got. And as always, they can be changed.

Gimmicks and DoT

The DoT of this fighting style will work very similar to rain poisoning and/or corrosion. I call this specific one “Corruption”. It will last shorter than Corrosion, about 5 seconds. This DOT scales with insanity (capping at 4 insanity).

The main gimmick of this is its ability to disengage from dangerous situations and quickly be able to follow up an attack.
Fowl Swoop After hitting a successful attack on an opponent while being less than 10 studs away from them, you can block immediately after to inflict self-knockback, getting yourself away from the opponent or giving you an opportunity to use another move while being slightly less out of danger than staying close to the opponent like usual. (I must remind you guys that it will be hard to hit your shots so it won’t be too overpowered as you need a clear window of where your opponent is). This scales on intensity as its like the wind being created from the magnitude of the punch is pulling you back so far with the raven’s wings out that it creates a sense of whiplash.

Appearances/Cosmetics

This is a fighting style based around the dark Sea, so I’m sorry but its gonna be a little bit edgy if you choose to wear the cosmetic designed purely for the fighting style itself (looking at you Pilles).
When you have over 1+ insanity, your body will emit slight black and purple smoke. As well as this, you will have a single glowing purple left eye.
Also, here’s the cosmetic for it

So yep, that’s about it. If you have any inquiries or suggestions put them in the replies. Cya later guys.
(This isn’t a furry thing it goes in tangent with my raven animal suggestion I will post later stahp it)

Its okay little one, we all have our quirks, if you have fursona that you want to get added in the game, we wont shame you…

1 Like

we becomin ezio with this one

1 Like

Yessir

C’mon where are all the comments :[

commenting just so people can clown this further

:-1:

u say this then dont say whats wrong with it lmao, ur the clown here use your words

aight bet.
1 - wouldnt the mentor fucking mutate from the dark sea like atlanteans do?
2 - that must’ve been a STRONG ASS SHIP to resist the entire dark sea weather.
3 - in what scenario would a MUTATED, WILD ANIMAL help another one which has not helped it in any way? ravens are smart, sure, but thats just dumb behavior from one.
4 - this will be just worse vampirism :skull:

1 Like

Let me serve you real quick cuz u just making bold ass accusations

1. He wouldn’t get mutated he was literally in the bronze sea for less than a day tf?
  2. The raven was around since the age of humans before Theos’ blast, I don’t think I needed to specify this but you like to nitpick everything. The raven was a pet from an old sorceror
  3. Brigs exist my guy
  4. How is this even similar to vampirism?

the raven would’ve been fucking OBLITERATED then.

Its the ravens spirit not a physical raven bruv

this isnt plausible at all :sob: how did it live on??? not only does this most likely make a big addition to the lore itself, how the FUCK would it just, be there, on the dark sea? that shit must’ve been an illusion, and even so, IF IT WAS A SPIRIT, HOW WOULD IT GIVE ENERGY?!

My guy there are literally ghosts in the dark sea

yes, but the ghosts do NOT do anything cuh :sob:

Brotha this is a proposed backstory Jesus have some imagination

so it just affects the lore for one fucking fighting style, gooottt ittt
great job dude
woohoo

This is just knockback but with extra steps and self damage

Bruh thats not even the main point of the idea, get a life

yes but it makes sense for the purpose it serves

If its purpose is to create distance for a safe follow-up then the self damaging is just counter-intuitive

1 Like