Semi important lore question

the answer to your question is no by the way, catgirls are not real because that would be racist

This was all part of typ0s plan, he set up a rubes Goldberg machine to answer the question.

And it involved a fight between Morock and Mutant Spongebob?

Typo is literally the one who prompted the morock vs SpongeBob question. So yes.

maintaining the agenda… is my top priority…

amazing thread

wasn’t kampe a dragon with animal head belt thingy (from percy jackson POV)

Uhhhh
Woman
Snake tail
Snake hair
Random beasts belt
Legs that are tons of snakes

racism

nah dont :open_mouth: me, if you had a musket for self defense and you saw a humanoid beast with animal-like appendages in the middle of the night you’d shoot it too

Cannot believe I read all of this, just to post a single fact … What am I doing with my life?

But anyways, while maybe animal human hybrids the way some people want them. I.E: only tails and ears. There is an example of a tribe of dog-headed humans. Also I know that this was about foxes, however, seeing that foxes are closer to canines than felines it could still work.

Anyways, this tribe of dog-headed humans were called the Cynocephali/Kynokephaloi. No I don’t have any clue how to pronounce those but that’s the name, and they look like this.

Cynocephalus from the Nuremburg Chronicle (1493)

Edit for citing work:
Fact Source: “CYNOCEPHALI (Kynokephaloi) - Dog-Headed Tribe of Greek Legend.” Theoi.com, 2017, CYNOCEPHALI (Kynokephaloi) - Dog-Headed Tribe of Greek Legend. Accessed 9 Aug. 2024.
Image Source: Cynocephalus from the Nuremburg Chronicle (1493)

My god, furry odyssey

I love how that artwork has a guy with the head of a dog just explaining some crazy story about shopping with his sister.

Yeah hate to be the bearer of bad news. I’m not actually all that entranced by this line questioning, but I saw people talk about how Anubis was a counter point to such creatures existing in Arcane Odyssey, and my need to info dump about obscure greek myth facts took over.

Si-Noe-See-Phuh-Lie

1 Like

Kai-noh-kef-ha-loy