Serious question about balance

We need poison and ash nerf more than this damn player marker, since both ash and poison are deadly when you fightning with majors or captains. But its more annoying when players using it, since its effect deals 20-40 damage per sec and you cannot dodge or block it + its not more a cloud, now its works like fire burning.

Ash cloud is so minimal it is very easy to stay out of it lol and if ur in it for 5 seconds it’s only 130 damage and ash doesn’t work like fire burning as soon as you leave the cloud the damage stops

3 Likes

not sure if u haven’t seen this yet (cause i didn’t know of it’s existence till now and it’s been 3 days apparently) but there was a section dealing w/ dot and cloud magics and what not

Poison needs a buff if anything.
It has almost no synergies and is so unorthodox to use that you can’t even overwrite weaker poison with stronger poison lol
You have to wait 20 seconds to get the double damage from another poison attack, and the whole time the target players health regen is fighting against the damage.
This is the only magic in the game where you can waste dps, and you will do it a crap ton if you’re playing normally.

Plus if your opponent is using wind… You lose.
Strongest counter in the game hands down.

2 Likes

Magic size metamancers make it meta…

Navy majors makes it 300-400 instead of 130 damage…

Not sure about its size, but do not forget about magic size meta build.

Navy majors are such a high level you can’t even compare it to players ash and I would definitely be more scared of a navy major with boxing than ash

2 Likes

Even worse if its boxing ash major…

Isn’t this a serious statement not a serious question

bro is still malding over player marker

Lol.

Well, the question is - did you had problems with fightning against someone (NPC or player) which uses ash\poison magics?

No not really, I usually just do the legendary tactic which is: Block, Parry, dodge

Wardens be like:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.