Server Region: What is Null Island

This place can only mean one thing, Null Island is Mimhere Island

Null means: having no legal or binding force; invalid.

The findings of mimhere island is Null, it is not valid yet. But this could be real, mimhere island is a real region.

When something is name null that means it’s a secret, whenever theres a secret there is a clue, our clue is “island”. And something that rhymes with it is “Mimhere Island”. So Mimhere Island is real, it’s not fake. It’s in real life right now in ( 0°N 0°E / 0°N 0°E / 0; 0)

There lies a great treasure everybody talks about called the"One Piece", somebody named Mimhere island place the great treasure on that island in ( 0°N 0°E / 0°N 0°E / 0; 0). Nobody knows where it is still because it was surrounded by dark thunderstorm of clouds.

It was said that the first to find it will get the best super-computer and the lowest of ping there as well. This treasure was also created by the olympian gods including Mimhere Island. This island is being hunted for, the hunt begins.

2 Likes

Time to fly to africa

1 Like

is this where I can also find the legendary person who asked?

and even maybe… I can find the mysterious father figure?

1 Like

this is where my adventure begins! i will form my own pirate crew, and then i will truely embark on a journey to find mimhere island and its treasure!

4 Likes

Alright, here is my plan:
Step One: Convince my parents to takes us on a vacation to Nigeria.
Step Two: Convince my parents to rent a boat (must have an inside because of the storms) and sail to 0, 0.
Step Three: Convince my parents to go ashore.
Step Four: Get the treasure and go.

wheres ur storm protection

1 Like

every time i see you make a comment i yearn more for a thumbs down reaction

1 Like

who is this random

seafoam is one of the homies wdym

who???

nahhhh bro you wildin whats gotten into you?? :sob:

1 Like

just tryna defend somebody guh

Alright Broly, whatever you say. :confused:

why do you sound angry :pensive:

im not angry just a little disappointed but everyones free to do as they wish :muscle:

disappointment is even worse :pensive:

how can I turn this around

i have the beyond average dumptruck size so this makes me better

gimmie a handshake and all is forgiven :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

:handshake:

:handshake:

amazing

cryopunk is also technically a random but he’s cool so idc