Shadow magic is bad

not going to cap thats straight facts

1 Like

yeah ok

I see you cherry picked that BNHA one because this is the most iconic Shadow dude in BNHA

4 Likes

and he is weird bird dude even tho his quirk has nothing to do with being a bird (on a side note who in the hell calls it BNHA its called my hero not Buko no, no one says that part)

i refer to all anime by the japanese names if i know them bc it’s a choice lel

anyway, pertaining to the main topic, shadow was majorly cucked aesthetically. its form and particles almost imply a sort of clouded effect but nah T^T

YES! PURGE THE HERETICS IN THE HOLY LIGHT!

(keystrokes)

THE SACRELIGIOUS DREGS SHALT REPENT TO THE UNDYING WILL OF THE LORD!

Lightmagicexplosion

I just don’t like its sound and maybe the aesthetics

Have you seen the newest episodes, it becomes more “bird-like.” Also if I were to guess why it’s represented as a bird is because ravens and darkness idk, the shadow would have to manifest itself in someway and just having it as another human would be weird, having it bird-like fits much better.

I don’t see a problem with using the original Japanese name especially if the English name is extremely reminiscent of the bad side of the fanbase.

Well thanks that mineta doesn’t have shadow magic stuff

If people wanna be an Edgy character, they’re better off choosing poison or ash.

2 Likes

Shadow Magic is viable on it’s own and it’s definitely not overrated.

But it doesn’t synergize with anything and it’s visuals leave alot to be desired

oh its status effect sucks and it does not do damage over time. what i see with most of magics is it either does damage over time, or its super good for combos, some have this and a blinding effect, but shadow magic has none of theses

Ice winning

:light_magic_var1: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_thermometer: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :sob: :sob: :sob: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

:light_magic_var2: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :innocent: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :innocent: :innocent: :smile: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :innocent: :smile: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :laughing:

skill issue

im hating on it because the magic is bad not because i died to it just like how i hate on wood.

nah mainly hating oh how useless it is when it comes to combos and status effects

thats what i said to other guy

skill issue

Excuse me did you just say you hate wood?

For shame gogos27, for shame…

:ice_magic_var1:-jerk

Id argue Yami Sukehiro is only 1/3 creep