Shame and insult anyone who participated in this post

Rick_Astley_Not_real
Rick_Not_real
R_real
Rb1 Real Alt :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

300 were from wom
200 were in ao

200÷4 = 50
You can easily get 200 hours over the span of 50 days if you play 4 - which really ain’t THAT MUCH everyday.

It’s been little over a year since ao released meaning that there were like roughly 400 days on which I could’ve played ao.

50 is only 12,5% of 400, or 1 in 8 which means that you can get 200 hours if you play 4 hours once in a week and a day

And before you say anything about WoM - it existed for much longer than ao did. About 3 years iirc, divide 300 over 3 years and you get 100 a year which again - is really not that much

Basic math ladies and gents, yet this man still failed to comprehend the numbers behind his accusation.

I think the only one wrong here can be you.

putting this here in case you don’t understand this post is ironic :))))

the guy above me does too much to defend his time that he wasted on roblox

sorry but you set it up so perfectly i couldnt miss the opportunity, no hard feelings right?

1 Like

i like breathing

you will not be famous in the forums anytime soon

you will never be him. You will always be they/them

someone hates you

Shadow mage user :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

You’re making fun of somebody for being a Shadow main when your first Magic is Lightning? You’re more cliche than a bad sitcom.

Is there a limit? Like what cross the line here

Don’t dox them and don’t break the forums TOS. That’s about it.

uh, huh.
not sure what I could do here since I respect you. Uhh.

You probably support Metapoly’s massive nerfing and ignorance to Thermo Fist’s total gutting.

Bro, half of what you do on this forum is whine about the community.

… I mean you’re absolutely correct most of the time. This place is genuinely deranged. (I actually like you more than a good deal of the forum.)

@discobot fortune

Would someone take this too far and get this thread closed?

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY YES OR NO YOU GLORIFIED DONUT

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

Ur an npc bozo

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

You make me sick with your fake “fortunes.” The only fortune I have for you is deactivation.