Shanghai Disneyland, El Teatro Fandango: Eye of the Storm

So I would go to Disneyland a second time and watch Eye of the Storm once again (there was actually another play that I unfortunately did not get to watch).
In a sense that meant I recorded the entire play. Twice.

However the first time I watched the play I was crammed all the way to the right, but my second time I got a seat decently in the middle.
So here you go. (There’s also a pre-show)

However I felt like the acting felt a bit worse the second time than the first even though I’m pretty sure it’s the same actors/actresses. (I had a feeling that one of the actors forgot a line for a fraction of a second, but I can’t be sure)

The first three parts are a bit cringy to be honest, but the last part is cool:
And now I’m not going to provide translations, so uh… just be Chinese.

Part 1 of the Pre-show (I messed up horribly, thankfully I noticed 20 seconds in):

Part 2 of the Pre-show:

Part 1 of the Actual show:

Part 2 of the actual show:

Yeah, it’s really cringy. Nevertheless here you are. Boy do I love watching the Chinese struggle to pronounce names.

If you were with me through all my blogs, here’s a brief description of it:

Anyways Imma put this in an upcoming blog.

Oh and someone PLEASE tell me what “El Teatro Fandango” means, if it has a meaning at all!

1 Like

I’m a Hispanic and uh this certainly means ”The Theater of Fandango.

Did a quick research on Fandango and it said that it’s a type of dance where two people together, very closely.

Ok maybe it was the second play that had two people dancing together, but I never got to watch it.

Thank you!

Huh that’s interesting. Never went to Disney World in my entire life so. That’s cool I guess idk.

all I know is that this is a dance in 3/4ths time w/ instruments playing with it, which I hate counting.