Shell island treasure chart

they should. peep the clues on that one and let me know if you actually find it. ive never had a more difficult chart than this one.
its because of the sea level issue. if its not on the sand, yet its at sea level. sure, theres grassy parts of the areas, but i remember we just kept digging up the same areas near the ocean 4-5 times.

i guess you could check that one… but it also says southeast edge of the island. near the ocean

Well this is a two part uncommon chart so makes sense to be harder?

i suppose. i had the same treasure chart my friend had, well similar, and his was an exotic treasure chart. and he still kept digging for hours. we were there till 5am having this problem. and for just one out of two or three parts? its … ah idk

HOW IS THIS AT SEA LEVEL?!

BRUH ARE YOU SER-

anyways uhhhhh bookmarked ? ty?!! its just in case i get yet another treasure chart of that dang area again. yeah that chart just really doesnt make sense

I SEARCHED THE WHOLE AREA I MARKED THEN ON A WHIM I CHECK JUST A BIT NEXT TO IT

Okay ignore the level it says it is at, search the area closest to the mid point???

ground means dirt/grass

I’ve been searching for this for god knows how long but no luck.

Mind helping me?

i’m not gonna even try to find shell island if this is sea level bro

help pls, i crying

nice north northwest

its probably around here since going to the edge of the middle island is considered “halfway”.

If it helps, shell island counts its outside islands as apart of the actual island.

yo can anyone help I cant find my treasure and I looked everywhere where I’m suppose to.

I found it here, right next to the waterfall

Look at my post^^

please help me find the treasure