Shield of the Seven Seas (AA webcomic fanart)

If the One Shot Pirates are the sword of the Seven Seas and Durza is the scourge of the Seven Seas, then it’s safe to say these guys are the shield of the Seven Seas (gotta keep the theme and alliteration)

Anyway here’s a revamp of my old AA webcomic fan poster, I wanted to refine it since I wasn’t satisfied with the original one I did and I think it turned out way better!

yap session on the revamp process

At first I wasn’t happy with Juniper & Angel so I redid them, then Landon & Freedrock looked unpolished compared to them so I also touched up their art, but then I figured I should actually add Olive now since she’s a big part of the crew, but I didn’t want her to completely replace Freedrock so I just sent him to the back but then it was uneven since there were only 5 characters so I added Theos and Bob’s your uncle

Speaking of the webcomic, a new and really good part just came out today so it if you haven’t, read it NOW :point_down::

29 Likes

Screenshot 2024-03-16 223304

1 Like

2 lesbians, some short messi ass height genetics twitter user, A vape cloud, some guy with too much plot armour, someone who ran out of plot armour , the staff of the guy with not much plot armour face off against a edge lord who made it their whole personality (literally)

8 Likes

with a team like that I’d say they stand a good chance against mr edge lord

This is so peak I can’t find the words

Treat yourself please

1 Like

thanks boss, will do :saluting_face:

I never actually read the webcomic, is it good?

yes

That’ll be a hell yes from me, but of course being a huge fan of it I’m gonna be biased. But even then, imo it’s not just a really good AA adaptation but a pretty good story on its own

I’d say just give it a shot to see if you like it. And if it’s not your cup of tea that’s fine, everybody has their own opinion on it!

ok I read a bit of it and I gotta ask

wtf is up with nebula flare, like what is it and what does it rly do, is it like just stronger flare?

I’m pretty sure it’s just a variant of flare, like nova and gamma plasma in AO. only angel has a unique version of flare with promethean flare