[Short intro] to a possible story about Theos and one of his students

Takes place around 2 years before Durza and Theos’ world splitting battle

“43 people!?” A blonde man in golden armor said in total shock. A judge sat in front of him, while next to him a long row of jury members sat, all intently listening to him, with utter respect. The man turned his head to the young man (Or girl Idk yet) behind him, his eyes radiating strange blue and yellow light and his body giving off a warm presence. Behind was the (person) cuffed to the ground with chains restraining them. Utter fear was in their face, completely terrified of what would happen to them, and the warrior standing in front of them. They had heard of Oberon’s powerful protector from their hometown of Savaria near Alexandria. He was rumored to be one of the most powerful people in the world without having any kind of sea curse.

“Was the attack intentional?” The man asked the judge, who reflexively made a sour expression before regaining his uptight posture.

“Surely sir you aren’t thinking of pardoning them? No matter their intention, what happened was a massacre! He is too dangerous to be released.”

“If this ‘Magic manipulation’ you speak of is as powerful as you said it was then it’s too valuable of an opportunity to pass.” The man continued, “What did you say your name was?” The Young person looked up in shock for a few seconds and stuttered,

“(idk name yet)”

“All right then. I will train (Idk name yet) to aid in the war effort with Durza, if they have not proven themself to be innocent by that time, then you may execute them. Does anyone object?” The room stood even more silent than when the warrior had walked in. He then turned around quickly and said to the prisoner. “I suppose you are my student now, in case you don’t know my name is Theos. Right now you are weak, I must prepare you for the upcoming war.”

Dramatic ending

Cuts to Theos and Durza dancing to a catchy ending song.

I don’t know much about the lore outside of the doc, tell me if I got something wrong, I won’t change it but just tell me.

Should I continue this? I know the MC is going to have water or shadow magic, but tell me who they should be (Name and Gender)

1 Like