Should a few people get item restores?

Why don’t I ever see people complaining about regular giveaways though? They’re more unfair since they don’t even just affect people who lost items unfairly

we are not putting restorations over stupid stuff like the lottery or fricking property value

everyone lost and there’s not really any good solutions to solve this problem, putting that stuff over something absolutely no one would have control over is a horrible “solution”.

BECAUSE NO ONE IS LOSING THINGS OF VALUE, AND THAT STUFF IS BEING GIVEN AWAY BY SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE IT AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU ABSOLUTE NINCOMPOOP

goodness

which kind of bait are you?

1 Like

What… is with that logic…? Uhh, that doesnt even make sense at all?? What are you on about??

If people are seeing THAT as unfair, its more or less because they lost their items. Its more about their own items than caring about others. How the heck does that make it even???

Why is a lottery and property values stupid

This sunken sword does not exist and will never get restored if I unequip it :mariomug:

seasoned writer my ass DEMOTE this thug :rage:

You… are literally getting something ENTIRELY NEW. Not GETTING BACK WHAT YOU LOST.

Bro, if you lost something and need a refund for it, would you enter a LOTTERY for a chance for that refund? Fuck no.

So you’re saying giveaways are not unfair?

…did you miss the entire point of the first half of my statement?

That wasnt an essay. Read it.

devil shivers when pinkbutterflygaming loses his shit :fearful: :popcorn:

you are putting people’s property (who did not consent )on a wheel of luck, and it’s literally a gamble that’s either a push or a loss, most likely a loss

property value is stupid because it’s like destroying high and middle class families’ homes and neglecting the middle class’s homes in favor of the high class. literally no one has control over it.

Oh, this is just me at my natural state when in an extended debate. I dont like it tho, so I try to avoid this stuff if possible :sob:

but my point is regular giveaways are at least as unfair as a restoration lottery. If you’re gonna be upset about some people getting restored when you didn’t get restored, since it’s unfair, then why don’t you care about unfairness in the case of giveaways?

Nvm, you have reading issue.

It’s not a push or a loss. You already lost the item. Now you are getting a chance to have it restored. It can only benefit you

This literally has no relation to what we’re discussing

dude

absolute no one is losing anything of value. it’s a low chance of winning, but there’s literally no risk in it.

THIS is taking away people’s stuff without them knowing and rolling a dice to see whether or not they keep it.

I think you misunderstood the proposal

brother in christ I DID NOT CONSENT-

IT’S A DANG COMPARISON, CONNECT THE DOTS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-