Should I continue my Argos cosplay?

I already quit AO for a very long time now, and my Argos helmet is sitting alone besides my Batman mask. Also my Argos chestplate is also gone now, and my Argos helmet is what remains.

also why can’t I add Art category?

12 Likes

also keep cooking :fire:

So should I continue it?..
On one side I refused to continue it, but on the other it wants me to continue it.

What should I do?

Well, it’s mostly your choice if you wanna continue tbh if its getting very demotivating, but I’d love to see the completed version of this cosplay

even if it’d take months or years

Do it if you want to, it’s cosplaying so you’ll have to put your passion in it not just discipline towards your work.

Also if you do actually manage to finish and cosplay it, you’d be the 2nd AO cosplayer, first one was a Lady Carina cosplayer even made a roblox face lol.

wait who, can I see it?

"Carina waiting for her to

huh i messed it up, but thats the link.

thats alr, thx for showing me…

I could be the first one to cosplay an AO character but something happened on the AO art discord server, which made me want to quit AO and refuse to continue my Argos cosplay…

That’s alright then, in that case you can just continue making the argos costume yourself and not cosplay if you don’t want to.

Or just don’t I’m not really pushing you around here, do it if you think it’d do something for you (sorry I forgot the term for this I often forget my vocabulary)

1 Like

Thank you…

Tho u help me with my choice I’m still confused about my choice here… either continue it or not…
But thank u for ur words.

It’s up to you, but personally I’d love to see what would you cook up! The helmet has so much potential, so I would love to see the final result

1 Like