Arcane Odyssey - Artist Application Instructions

So, you want to share your fan creations to the community? We’ve got the platforms! Want become an artist in the forum/discord community? Follow these steps.

1. Artists - Arcane Odyssey Click this link to direct you to the forum Artist group.

2. Click the Request button on the top-right of your window screen.

3. In the message window, send at least Three Community Related Art Content, and submit. While three is our main focus, exceptions may be made for certain media. Community-related content and media include, but are not limited to:

* Arcane Adventures, World of Magic, Arcane Odyssey, Adventure Story themed art
      * Fanart of in-game characters and original character avatars
      * In-game and original guild logo/logotype graphic design
      * Drawings both digital and traditional, paintings, pixel art, animations, multimedia productions
      * Fan music compositions, original theme songs.

4. (Recommended) If you have a Discord account and are in the Vetex Games Discord, make sure to add your Discord tag to the request message as well. It’ll help the Artist Recruiters and Mod Supervisors find your discord account much easier with it, as being a forum artist automatically makes you a discord artist, too.

5. Await approval from the Artist Recruiters. When approved, you will be able to post on the Art category, which may be posted into the Discord server for additional exposure.

Keep in mind that all art both in submission and regular art posts after approval must follow the rules and guidelines defined in both the Discord server and Forum. Always keep the rules and general ROBLOX community demographic in mind before posting. When in doubt, always consult a Moderator.

As an artist, the purpose of this role is to give your creations a greater platform for exposure for everyone to see. That said, you and your art will be the face of the community you represent, so please continue to adhere to this platform’s rules. If you fail to uphold this responsibility and are banned for any reason, your artist role will be revoked.
Official Forum Rules and Guidelines
In addition to the forum’s guidelines, there are a few more important rules specified for artists, you can refer to them here.
About the Art category - Art - Arcane Odyssey

P.S. We don’t take AI generated art. Please don’t submit that.

80 Likes

haha i can’t even draw why am i reading this

good post tho, i didn’t know this was a thing!

7 Likes

Whoops, looks like I gotta edit my request LOL
Sorry :sweat_smile:

Bruh I didn’t even realize that was a thing.

Do we have to send all at once or 1 at a time?

1 Like

if you mean it in a way that you send in one, and then some time later you make and post the others, we’d prefer if you sent it all at once

the request webhook fires off in our designated channel in the discord and we can’t make use of a single image, so dump all of your images into your request thread like this

1 Like

Does it matter if the art is related to WoM or not?

1 Like

it matters, we dont count anything unrelated to the WoM universe

1 Like

i already message my 3 art submissions on the group, i have to do is the request button now?

1 Like

agagjhkrgjk time to make 2 more pieces of fanart for this game. This is gonna take a while folks
Edit: I finally finished it. If I get accepted I’ll post it later :smiley:

The more you guys ignore this comment the further Trollus spirals into insanity.
And you wouldn’t want that.

6 Likes

I feel really bad because I had to reedit my submission like 258723958 times. Mainly because I’m reaaally dumb. I’m hoping it’s valid now, I’m just waiting for some sort of response to it haha

I feel like I’m going insane. But I’m probably annoying the recruiters more than myself djgakrjnsh

2 Likes

Is it ok if I use blender or roblox studio for art?

Also, will you get notified if the request is denied or accepted?

1 Like

most forms of art we’ll accept as long as they follow the rules of the disc server :fr:
we don’t accept stuff like “photography” though, where its literally just screenshots of WoM in photography mode

you’ll be told if you’re accpeted, not sure if there’s a deny message but i’ll have to test it

Would it be best to, if we already sent a request but it didn’t meet these requirements, edit that request or send a new one?

it’s better to just edit the request imo, multiple requests get confusing and clutter up the channel

1 Like

how long does it usually take between sending the request and getting a response/accepted

1 Like

a few days most of the time

Will the membership request drawings be published on the forum once we finish the submission?