Should I remake my series Elemental Flesh Armored Legends?

yes

put theos there too as a cameo :100:

im still thinking about how you get it

Who needs creativity when you have the 500th “only those born with it can ever have it” trope

i’ll have to consider how that affects the world especially if its genetic (non mages wiped out) and also in the lore, how did humanity get magic?

why did the gods give magic? are there even gods? who created the legends?

my current plan are magical fruits that are scattered across the world

THE ONE PIECE (reference)!

THE ONE PIECE (reference) IS REAL!

yknow what i might have a lore explanation for fruits: the god who created the legends forced the other gods (that created the evil spirits) to make magic fruits

ah yes, archen piece.

Oh by the way I’ve always wondered

What’s up with the name? It feels like something a parody of an anime within a different show would have

name? you mean name of the series elemental flesh armored legends?

Yes

for the flesh armor part, i was trying to find a good substitute for the word “kakuja” which i cant use because it’s a tokyo ghoul exclusive term and this isnt a fanfic

what if i made it so that it’s magic tools instead? this is due to the lore and how elemental spirits work; they could be robot-like as in operating on electric signals

or you could get surgery to implant magic cores in you

still deciding on this since idk how likely surgery would be and there’d be too few mages if it was this way

or fuck it, one of the gods demanded that the magic cores be edible or add compatibility to eating

Explosion fr

explosion might work lol, or i could go with 7 legends

also i just realized a problem with making magic about cores, where do you get life magic from? the cores are from magic spirits btw

I have some more questions:

1. How many legends? (6/7/8)
  2. Should I make it so all legends can fight or make some of them exclusively/mainly support classes, screwed in a 1v1?
  3. Should there be a ToS you have to sign before becoming eligible to be an (elemental) flesh armored legend? If yes, this means Naruhati (chooser of the legends) can take away your powers if you break the ToS. I would lose out on the opportunity to have a drug lord villain legend.

Take note I’m likely removing their elements.

edit: fuck it i love polls so much

How many?
  • 8 (definitely no elements)
0 voters
All can fight or some are exclusively support?
  • All legends have roughly equal offensive capabilities
  • Some legends are mainly or almost exclusively support (forced teamwork)
0 voters
(E)FAL ToS? (if there’s tos, i’ll lose out on the opportunity to have a villain legend)
  • Yes (I want ToS)
  • No (I don’t want ToS)
0 voters

here are the stories/backgrounds of each character:

Wind/Wings: Ira Shield (previously named Hina Shuneiavel):
She’s the standard typical straight-A’s goody-two-shoes person. She’s a snitch though and would get into everyone’s business for what she thinks is good, even though it’s quite annoying. She also has a slight superiority complex due to this.
TLDR: paragon

Lightning/Guns: Shira Keith (previously named Shira Kizoral)
She’s the standard school bully. She has very bad grades. She’s also a daredevil and likes rebelling and skipping class often. She might have a criminal record but she probably doesn’t. She loves her friends though and would never betray them. Her character development would be overcoming this sheer insane rebelliousness.
TLDR: school rebel/bully

Earth/Blades: Yatarou Kirishima (previously named Yatarou Nakamura)
I haven’t thought of a story for him, since he’s no longer the villain legend.

Water/Tentacles: Aisen Montclair (previously named Aisen Montfer)
He’s a chill introverted game developer who must balance his developer duties with his hero duties. I think I should change up his backstory or personality.
TLDR: developer balancing duties

Fire/Tails: Kai Anderson (previously named Kai Anzelon)
He’s a somewhat shy and secretive guy. He’s currently in a foster family that keeps bullying him, especially his siblings. He’s adopted by his second cousins. His story will mainly be dealing with family drama, which I don’t know how to write and I don’t know what it’s about yet. I haven’t decided much about his personality and might change up his story.
TLDR: family drama

Life/Chimera: Tenebris Cabral (previously Selerichi Etudi, a different person altogether)
He’s the villain legend. He’s an intelligent, cunning, strategic, and sadistic person. He’s also very blunt about the truth and could easily tell someone with a straight tone that they have a 98% death rate disease. He entered the drug trade at 18 years old when his college friends introduced him to it. He had to enter because his father, the breadwinner of the household, died. Due to him having life magic, he could easily produce and sell a lot of high quality drugs at cheap prices. He is one of the very few people in the world with life magic, estimated to be less than 1000 worldwide. He’s my favorite character lol.
TLDR: drug dealer (he could be considered a drug lord at 19 due to his magic)

Light/ShardTentacles: Milena Kuznetsov (new)
I haven’t thought of a story for her, but maybe something mental health related or about lost purpose?

1 Like

i’m thinking if i should make efal feel more like a traditional/mystical fantasy story or something more scientific (btw efal is in the 21st century)

also if it’s more on the traditional/mystical feel, i’d have to remove tenebris which i really dont want

what shall it be
  • more traditional/mystical feel (ex: percy jackson)
  • more scientific (i get to keep tenebris, my fav character)
0 voters

archen why do you need to make polls for every single decision ever

just do what you want man it’s your story at the end of the day

2 Likes

I mean if you want to make most absurd decisions then you can simply blame it on magic