Should I use Armor Piercing?

So I recently got my hands on a couple of armor piercing scrolls. I’ve heard of their tremendous power and would like to take it for myself lol. How much armor piercing is enough?

man someone say something XD

Yeah I asked the same question but for regen but with no response :sob:

Guess everyone hates these stats lol

I mean modifiers and new stats every update is crazy

Your dagger throw already hit for 300 what can armour piercing even do

moar, i need moer. 300 not enough.

maybe try putting a fair amulet on for testing first. Mine ( 84 ) only increased my damage by 10% against 1.8k hp target

Someone said it also scales off your power; not sure if thats true. If it does, I have 121 power, so it should scale decently right?

Power increase outgoing damage while armour piercing affect damage received by target so technically yes

So far I’ve only seen 2 kind of builds that deal ridiculous damage : 300 armor piercing or full powerful vatrachos

Here’s a reference video

If you’re available, may I test my armor piercing on you? (nvm ur good)

I’m always down for PvP :nod:

moment

1 Like

Ah yes my anti-parry technique, I haven’t used this since the WoM Era

Guys, my armor piercing gave me… 20 more damage!!! :sob: (anyone got a couple powered scrolls)

Armour pierce increases damage percentage wise against targets with high defense, and goes through blocking

wtf

Then it’s only useful for anti-blocking and parrying as the enemy needs to have high defense for the other factor to actually work

what does armor peircing even do?
do true damage to people who have the resistance stat along with countering blocking ppretty sure
so its basically useless if someone dont have resistance stat or is really good at dodging

Yes but it should be complemented with at least 80 power due to the recent AP nerfs.

I personally run 91 AP along with 97 Power but that’s bc acid Arcsphere is busted and needs a nerf

AP is NOT a substitute for power

It is a supplement alongside power that further strengthens the damage you deal.

I’m unsure if AP dmg directly scales off Power or not, all I know is that Power + AP is seriously busted