Should more animals be added to AO? & examples of possible uses

cant wait for a lactose intolerant debuff coming after the dairy update

I’ve thought about, and discussed this with my brother lol. I don’t know how addimg different animals would affect the game (lag wise) but I definitely think it would be cool. Like imaging finding a flying whale in the sky on your way to fighting Lord Elius! Plus I think Sky blubber would be a cool way to make better gels. Speaking of which, I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks that it’s kinda annoying that the only way to get the healing effect is through fishing. You have to actively be aware of what you’re doing and concentrating to catch fish. Now imagine you’re in the shining plains and see a cow like creature like a Bison or a Bufallo. Wouldn’t it be so much easier to just hunt them instead of just going fishing for like 30 minutes to at best catch a golden large Clown Fish (this did indeed happen)

Lag + model making

Considering how glitchy sea monsters can be, land animals would probably be even more broken.

Vet has expressed interest in adding animals but he does not have the modeling experience to do it

Honestly I could not care less about seeing wolves, bears, deer, etc. I’d only care about birds (seagulls over the sea) and monsters, the monsters could still be odd due to the small scale of the islands so I could really only see premade ones on certain islands.

Wtf is a bear gonna do against my nuke while I’m a skyscraper above them spamming blasts, simple animals like that would’ve benefited WoM but not AO (although atleast it’d have new cooking stuff)

Yay I am in a club! Lol

Deer. Why?

They already exist

1 Like

No need, we already have Merlot, Kai and Julian, thats enough.

2 Likes

If Vetex add this then he is responsible for my house being burned down and will be sued and held accountable to all the damage he did!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.